About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 09/23/2009 - Marketing Department Hosts Impressive Roster of Guest Speakers VH-1 and Remy Cointreau executives are among the lineup for the Fall 2009 semester
- 09/22/2009 - Fall Internship Fair The Fall Internship Fair will be held from 12-3 p.m. in FashionOpolis (1st floor of The Townhouse)
- 09/14/2009 - Staying Healthy in the City Protect yourself during flu season
- 09/10/2009 - Book Launch: An Evening with Amanda Hallay This event will be held in FashionOpolis (12 East 53rd St. – First Floor).
- 09/01/2009 - New Places and Spaces at LIM College There are some new and exciting spaces on the LIM College campus for the start of the 2009 – 2010 academic year.
- 08/26/2009 - LIM College Featured in Full-Page Article in WWD LIM College's past, present and future highlighted
- 08/17/2009 - H1N1 Flu Virus Update Information for the LIM College Community
- 08/17/2009 - Stay Informed in an Emergency! Sign Up for the LIM College Emergency Notification System Receive urgent messages by email, phone, and text
- 08/07/2009 - Jittery Joe's Opens at LIM College Now you can grab a cup of joe at LIM College!
- 07/01/2009 - LIM College Students Visit China College's First Trip to China Provides Valuable Exposure to Major Force in Global Fashion Industry
- 05/11/2009 - Congratulations to LIM College’s SIFE Team! LIM College's SIFE team was first runner-up at the National Exposition in Philadelphia on May 11.
- 03/01/2009 - LIM College Launches MBA Program LIM College, the nation’s only college focused exclusively on the study of business and fashion, has launched a Master of Business Administration degree program with concentrations in Fashion Management and Entrepreneurship.