About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 10/11/2011 - LIM College Among First to Join National Retail Federation Student Association New group will provide more opportunities to meet retail executives and learn about the industry
- 10/07/2011 - Marketing & Management Professor Co-Authors Book on Faculty Misconduct Professors Behaving Badly: Faculty Misconduct in Graduate Education, co-authored by Eve Proper, is profiled in The Chronicle of Higher Education
- 10/04/2011 - LIM College MBA Program Featured in U.S. News & World Report Article About Specialty MBA Programs Demand for specialized degrees is growing
- 10/01/2011 - Visual Merchandising Students' Work Featured at Mattatuck Museum Paper fashions created for the National Stationery Show will be on display in Connecticut
- 09/27/2011 - LIM College Senior Blogs About Her Internship at Barneys Jenna Lippi is an intern in the company's Planning department
- 09/27/2011 - Orientation/Welcome Week 2011 Caught on Video! In this video: dancing, fashion shows, and pie eating contests!
- 09/24/2011 - LIM College Open House Program Experience LIM College in action. Next Open House is Saturday, September 24.
- 09/14/2011 - Accessories Council Next Generation Award Winners Announced LIM College students receive scholarships and recognition on WWD website
- 09/14/2011 - LIM College Online Information Sessions Free webinars to learn more about LIM College and its programs
- 09/12/2011 - Retail Recruiting Extravaganza On-campus recruiting for Work Project I from Sept. 12 through Nov. 3
- 09/08/2011 - LIM College Joins the “Tour de Fashion” Visual Merchandising students design LIM-themed bicycle for major Fashion Week event. Ride it by going to a pick-up station at Broadway & 40th St. or 9th Ave. & 14th St.
- 09/07/2011 - Writing Fashion and Fashion Writing: Writers Visit LIM College to Share Career Tips Want to work for online or print fashion magazines or blogs? Need advice about breaking in, developing an audience, or advancing your career?