About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 07/27/2015 - First Annual Accessories Council Summit Will Be Held at LIM College Marshal Cohen, Dominique Ansel and Ivanka Trump among featured speakers
- 06/10/2015 - CEO Speaker Series: James Rhee, Executive Chairman and CEO of Ashley Stewart Ashley Stewart is an iconic and global and multi-channel plus-size fashion brand with a market-leading social media and digital commerce footprint.
- 05/26/2015 - Neiman Marcus Executive Vice President Neva Hall (Class of 1974) Gives Keynote Address at LIM College Commencement Doug Jakubowski, North America President of FitFlop (Class of 1983) Receives Maxwell F. Marcuse Award
- 04/14/2015 - Spring 2015 Career Fair: April 14 Meet with companies about full-time positions and internships
- 04/09/2015 - LIM Students Delight the Senses at GlobalShop Visual Merchandising majors create installation for PAVE's 'Sensorium'
- 04/09/2015 - LIM College Study 'Shopping Trends Among 18-25 Year-Olds' Reveals Millennials Not Loyal to Fashion Brands Forty-five percent expect to abandon their current favorite within two years. Others cite innovation and uniqueness as factors that may keep them loyal.
- 04/06/2015 - Meet with Representatives from Top Companies at the Dream Dinner: April 6 Apply to be part of an exclusive networking event
- 03/28/2015 - Find and Follow Your Passion: FindSpark Fashion Conference on March 28 with guest speakers from Warby Parker, Aeropostale, Kate Spade, Old Navy and more
- 03/08/2015 - LIM College Open House: Graduate Programs Get an up-close and personal view of our master's degree programs
- 03/04/2015 - LIM College Introduces New Master's Degree Program in Global Fashion Supply Chain Management Will meet a growing need for professionals with specialized knowledge in an increasingly critical field
- 02/19/2015 - MBA Student to Show Her Line at Benefit Event Sheena Fu came to New York from China to pursue the dream of building a successful fashion brand