About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 09/29/2015 - CEO Speaker Series - Elaine Chang, Chief Marketing Officer of Tibi: Sept. 29 Tibi is an advanced contemporary womenswear line
- 09/17/2015 - Graduate Programs Info. Session: Sept. 17 Find out more about our MPS programs
- 07/27/2015 - First Annual Accessories Council Summit Will Be Held at LIM College Marshal Cohen, Dominique Ansel and Ivanka Trump among featured speakers
- 07/16/2015 - Registration Now Open for the Fashion: Now and Then Conference Participants will discuss the past, present, and future uses of fashion information and the global reach of the fashion industry.
- 07/15/2015 - Back to School Shopping Will Be Value-Driven LIM College study of Millennials reveals value and customer satisfaction as key purchase drivers
- 06/10/2015 - CEO Speaker Series: James Rhee, Executive Chairman and CEO of Ashley Stewart Ashley Stewart is an iconic and global and multi-channel plus-size fashion brand with a market-leading social media and digital commerce footprint.
- 05/26/2015 - Neiman Marcus Executive Vice President Neva Hall (Class of 1974) Gives Keynote Address at LIM College Commencement Doug Jakubowski, North America President of FitFlop (Class of 1983) Receives Maxwell F. Marcuse Award
- 04/14/2015 - Spring 2015 Career Fair: April 14 Meet with companies about full-time positions and internships
- 04/09/2015 - LIM Students Delight the Senses at GlobalShop Visual Merchandising majors create installation for PAVE's 'Sensorium'
- 04/09/2015 - LIM College Study 'Shopping Trends Among 18-25 Year-Olds' Reveals Millennials Not Loyal to Fashion Brands Forty-five percent expect to abandon their current favorite within two years. Others cite innovation and uniqueness as factors that may keep them loyal.
- 04/06/2015 - Meet with Representatives from Top Companies at the Dream Dinner: April 6 Apply to be part of an exclusive networking event