About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 02/03/2015 - The Underfashion Club Awards Scholarships to Three LIM College Students Recipients attend 2015 Femmy Gala
- 01/12/2015 - LIM College Student Receives $15,000 NRF Next Generation Scholarship Biancha Felix named as runner-up in national awards program
- 12/17/2014 - Holiday Mystique in Midtown: Visual Merchandising Students Create Display for the Garment District Space for Public Art On view to the public until January 8
- 12/10/2014 - LIM College Alumna Neva Hall to Give Keynote Address at 76th Annual Commencement Ms. Hall, a member of the Class of 1974, is Executive Vice President, Neiman Marcus Stores
- 11/06/2014 - Erik Nordstrom, President of Nordstrom Direct, to Speak at LIM College on Nov. 6 Will take part in the CEO Speaker Series as well as a session open to undergraduates
- 10/28/2014 - Oct. 28 Career Day: Expert Panels, Internship & Employment Opportunities, Networking, and More An all-day event throughout the LIM College campus with special guest speakers and representatives from leading companies
- 10/23/2014 - Fourth Annual Fashion: Now & Then Conference to Focus on Evolving Fashion Information Technology Will include a preview of The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute records
- 10/15/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Charles Komar of Komar, Inc. on Oct. 15 Komar, Inc. specializes in the design, marketing, sourcing and distribution of sleepwear, intimates, kids and layering brands.
- 10/03/2014 - LIM College Students to Compete for $100,000 in Amazon Fashion Studio Sessions Will be challenged to create and present a complete fashion editorial in just eight hours
- 09/30/2014 - New York Government Leaders Salute LIM College on its 75th Anniversary Mayor of New York City Proclaims September 25, 2014 'LIM College Day'
- 09/18/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Julie Koch-Beinke and Mark Koch of Alternatives 2D/3D on Sept. 18 Alternatives offers creative strategies and visual solutions for business, brand and product success
- 09/05/2014 - LIM College to Host Major Event for Fashion Tech Entrepreneurs First-ever NYC Startup Weekend Fashion Battle will take place during Fashion Week