About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 10/23/2014 - Fourth Annual Fashion: Now & Then Conference to Focus on Evolving Fashion Information Technology Will include a preview of The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute records
- 10/15/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Charles Komar of Komar, Inc. on Oct. 15 Komar, Inc. specializes in the design, marketing, sourcing and distribution of sleepwear, intimates, kids and layering brands.
- 10/03/2014 - LIM College Students to Compete for $100,000 in Amazon Fashion Studio Sessions Will be challenged to create and present a complete fashion editorial in just eight hours
- 09/30/2014 - New York Government Leaders Salute LIM College on its 75th Anniversary Mayor of New York City Proclaims September 25, 2014 'LIM College Day'
- 09/18/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Julie Koch-Beinke and Mark Koch of Alternatives 2D/3D on Sept. 18 Alternatives offers creative strategies and visual solutions for business, brand and product success
- 09/05/2014 - LIM College to Host Major Event for Fashion Tech Entrepreneurs First-ever NYC Startup Weekend Fashion Battle will take place during Fashion Week
- 08/18/2014 - LIM College Kicks Off Fall 2014 Promotional Campaign Will include street banners, transit ads and more
- 07/29/2014 - LIM College President Featured in Article Celebrating Female Leaders in Higher Education Elizabeth S. Marcuse profiled on GradSchools.com
- 07/19/2014 - Chair of Visual Merchandising Department Appears on CBS This Morning: Saturday Eric Feigenbaum discusses the history and evolution of mannequins
- 06/05/2014 - Visual Merchandising Students Display Their Creativity in the design:retail Student Window Challenge at Saks Fifth Avenue Six students design window displays for the legendary store
- 06/04/2014 - Women & Fashion FilmFest Events at LIM College: June 4-6 Featuring panels with leading magazine editors, fashion business executives, top models and more
- 06/04/2014 - LIM College to Serve as the Main Venue for the 2014 Women & Fashion FilmFest Leaders in fashion, media and entertainment come together to support and empower women and girls