About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 05/09/2013 - Dean of Academic Affairs Appears on WNYC Radio's 'All Things Considered' Michael Londrigan discusses fashion's global supply chain in light of Bangladesh building collapse
- 05/07/2013 - LIM College Students Achieve Accredited Professional Status from Bing Ads Digital marketing skills offer an edge in competitive job market
- 04/30/2013 - Rachel Shechtman, Founder of STORY and Cube Ventures, to Speak to Graduate Students on April 30 Entrepreneur's visit is part of the LIM College CEO Roundtable Series
- 04/10/2013 - Creativity + Capability + Confidence = Career: A Discussion with Four Successful Professionals on April 10 Featuring Mike Niemtzow and Jon Harari of WindowsWear.com, Becca McCharen of Chromat, and Debbie Kiederer of ChalkDust Consulting and Beauty Pearls for Chemo Girls
- 04/03/2013 - President of Henri Bendel to Speak to LIM College Graduate Students on April 3 Chris Fiore will visit campus to participate in the CEO Roundtable Speaker Series
- 03/19/2013 - March 19 Fashion Insiders Event - The Persian Room Presents: A Fashion and Cultural Legacy Meet author and LIM College alumna Patty Farmer and learn about NYC fashion and entertainment history
- 03/15/2013 - LIM College Alumna Featured on Forbes Website Bianca Caampued's Small Girls PR one of '15 Women-Led Startups Making it Work'
- 03/02/2013 - Entrepreneurial Student Uses Mobile App to Turn Fashion Into Profit Hannah Ouimet has been interviewed by the Wall Street Journal and Fox News about her success selling with the Poshmark app
- 02/07/2013 - LIM College MBA Alumnus Launches Online Menswear Brand and Competes on New CBS Reality Show In addition to launching his own menswear company, Trevor Brooks will appear as a contestant on an episode of “The Job”
- 02/04/2013 - On-Campus Recruiting Events: Feb. 4 - 20 All events are first-come, first served. Please arrive prepared to interview.
- 01/30/2013 - Visual Merchandising Students Create Installation for the Housewares Design Awards Awards show at Marriott Marquis provides exciting opportunity for hands-on experience
- 01/11/2013 - Michael Londrigan Interviewed by Global Mandarin Business News Channel About the 2012 Holiday Shopping Season Interim Dean of Academic Affairs and Chair of Fashion Merchandising Dept. shares his thoughts with CCTV2