About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 12/23/2009 - LIM College Holiday Closing LIM College Closed During End-Of-Year Holidays, To Re-Open In New Year
- 12/14/2009 - Alumni Holiday Party Raises Funds for LIM Fashion Education Foundation (FEF) A raffle featuring many desirable brands and products helped raise money for scholarships
- 12/14/2009 - Visual Merchandising Professor Judges Holiday Window Displays for DDI Magazine Ron Knoth helps select 10th annual “Winning Windows”
- 12/10/2009 - LIM College to Join Fashion Scholarship Fund for Event Featuring Industry Leaders Students, faculty and staff invited to attend panel on "Redesigning the Rules of Fashion in Today’s Media"
- 12/07/2009 - LIM College Staff Member Featured on MadisonPlus Blog Britta Hahn (Class of 2006) shows how to add bling to an outfit without going overboard
- 12/04/2009 - Visual Merchandising Students Dare to “Be Dazzling” with Macy’s-Inspired Display "Be Dazzling" is currently on display in the Student Lounge in 5th Ave.
- 12/01/2009 - LIM College's Paul Olszewski featured on CNN Video shows creative process behind windows
- 11/24/2009 - LIM College Professor Creates Magic with Macy’s Holiday Windows Iconic windows are a perennial tourist favorite
- 11/23/2009 - Window display takes a stand against fake fashion All bubble-wrap display wows passersby
- 11/20/2009 - LIM College Student Competes for $25,000 Geoffrey Beene Scholarship Develops "Ava & Alex" brand for scholarship competition
- 11/18/2009 - Industry icon Kelly Cutrone visits LIM College MTV reality show cast member and PR maven speaks to Fashion Merchandising class