About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 07/16/2015 - Registration Now Open for the Fashion: Now and Then Conference Participants will discuss the past, present, and future uses of fashion information and the global reach of the fashion industry.
- 04/22/2015 - 2016 Cross-Cultural Analysis Course and Trip Info. Session: April 22 Travel to Barcelona and Paris over winter break!
- 04/20/2015 - Study Abroad Fair: April 20 Learn about your options for studying abroad next year
- 04/20/2015 - Math and Writing Centers Obtain CRLA Certification College Reading and Learning Association program teaches best practices for peer academic support
- 04/16/2015 - Delta Mu Delta Honor Society Induction Ceremony: April 16 More than 50 students will be welcomed into Delta Mu Delta
- 04/06/2015 - Study Abroad Information Sessions: April 6 and 7 Learn about all of LIM College's Study Abroad programs
- 04/01/2015 - Study in Milan, Florence or London - Summer 2016: Info. Session on April 1 at 1:15 p.m. in Fifth Avenue, Room 0507
- 02/17/2015 - The Future of Fashion (Journalism): LIM Students Produce Special Section for The Daily Front Row's Fashion Week Issue Students' work will reach thousands of industry influencers
- 01/26/2015 - Study in Paris this Summer: Info. sessions start Jan. 26 Spend June 11-29 in France
- 01/26/2015 - Travel to China with LIM College this June Info. sessions Jan. 26, 27, 28 and Feb. 2
- 12/10/2014 - Study Abroad Photo Contest Winners Mary Bakshiyeva takes grand prize with 'A Beatles Story Abroad'