About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 03/31/2015 - 2016 Cross-Cultural Analysis Course and Trip Info. Sessions: March 31 and April 1 Travel to Barcelona and Paris over winter break!
- 02/17/2015 - The Future of Fashion (Journalism): LIM Students Produce Special Section for The Daily Front Row's Fashion Week Issue Students' work will reach thousands of industry influencers
- 02/09/2015 - Study Abroad Information Sessions Learn about all of LIM College's Study Abroad programs
- 01/26/2015 - Travel to China with LIM College this June Info. sessions Jan. 26, 27, 28 and Feb. 2
- 01/26/2015 - Study in Paris this Summer: Info. sessions start Jan. 26 Spend June 11-29 in France
- 12/10/2014 - Study Abroad Photo Contest Winners Mary Bakshiyeva takes grand prize with 'A Beatles Story Abroad'
- 11/12/2014 - Study Abroad Information Session: Nov. 12 Learn about all of LIM College's study abroad options
- 10/27/2014 - Launch Party for The Lexington Line: Oct. 27 Learn about LIM College’s new online student magazine
- 10/16/2014 - Author and LIM College Faculty Member Andrew Cotto Profiled in New York Parenting Article Author of 'Outerborough Blues: A Brooklyn Mystery' and 'The Domino Effect' discusses writing and family life in NYC
- 10/08/2014 - Guest Speaker: Rachelle Bergstein, Author of 'Women from the Ankle Down: The Story of Shoes and How They Define Us' on Oct. 8 at 1 pm in Maxwell Hall
- 10/04/2014 - Visit the Brooklyn Museum's 'Killer Heels' Exhibit: Oct. 4 A look at the high-heeled shoe’s history and place in the popular imagination