About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 05/07/2013 - Study Skills & Time Management Workshop - May 7 Get ready for finals - Pizza will be provided
- 04/24/2013 - LIM College Students Blog from Project Runway Book Event Jaime Bartholomai interviews designer Viktor Luna
- 04/23/2013 - Cross-Cultural Analysis Winter 2014 - Paris & Amsterdam: Info. Sessions April 23 and 25 Learn more about exploring these fascinating European cities with LIM College
- 04/17/2013 - Delta Mu Delta Honor Society Inaugural Induction Ceremony - April 17 6 pm at the NYIT Auditorium
- 04/09/2013 - Freshmen and Seniors: Don't Miss Your Shot The National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) will close soon. Submit your response today!
- 04/03/2013 - StoryStreams: A Storytelling Event at LIM College on April 3 Students - share your stories about 'change' with the LIM College community
- 03/21/2013 - LIM.FILMANTHROPY to present screening of Victor/Victoria on Thursday, March 21 All proceeds support the LIM College Fashion Education Foundation
- 03/19/2013 - March 19 Fashion Insiders Event - The Persian Room Presents: A Fashion and Cultural Legacy Meet author and LIM College alumna Patty Farmer and learn about NYC fashion and entertainment history
- 03/05/2013 - LIM.FILMANTHROPY Will Present a Screening of Pariah on March 5 A film about identity and coming of age - The first in a series of on-campus screenings in Maxwell Hall
- 02/27/2013 - Learn How to Manage Your Time and Study More Effectively: Feb. 27 A lunchtime workshop - pizza will be provided
- 02/22/2013 - New Video: 2013 Cross-Cultural Analysis Trip to Italy Highlights from Milan, Siena and more...
- 02/13/2013 - Noreen Mallory, Author of Harlem in the Twentieth Century, Will Be at LIM College on Feb. 13 from 6 - 8 p.m. in Maxwell Hall