About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 04/25/2014 - LIM College Faculty Member Authors Wall Street Journal Piece on Fashion and Ethics Lucy Collins offers principles to help guide an ethical perspective on fashion
- 04/17/2014 - Delta Mu Delta Honor Society Induction Ceremony - April 17 6 pm at the NYIT Auditorium
- 04/16/2014 - Call for Presentations: 2014 Fashion: Now & Then Conference - From Antiquity to Visionary Proposals due June 9
- 03/08/2014 - New Video: Cross-Cultural Trip to Amsterdam and Paris A behind-the-scenes look at fashion and culture in two fabulous European cities
- 02/18/2014 - Travel to China with LIM College: Info. Session Feb. 18 Visit Beijing, Shanghai and Xian from May 27 through June 4
- 01/09/2014 - LIM College to Launch Bachelor of Science Degree Program in International Business Will prepare students for careers in international business and participation in the global marketplace, with a particular emphasis on the fashion industry
- 01/08/2014 - Three LIM College Students Win YMA FSF Scholarships Courtney Vander Linden one of only eight Geoffrey Beene National Scholarship Finalists nationwide
- 11/22/2013 - Visit the Brooklyn Museum to see 'The Fashion World of Jean Paul Gaultier' Join the Office of Student Life on Nov. 22 and Dec. 5. Student tickets are $10.
- 11/05/2013 - An Evening of Jazz & Art: Nov. 5 A celebration of the work of artist Barbara Bachner (LIM College Class of 1954) to raise funds for the LIM Fashion Education Foundation
- 10/23/2013 - LIM.FILMANTHROPY Film Series: See 'Arranged' on Oct. 23 About the friendship between an Orthodox Jewish woman and a Muslim woman both going through the process of an arranged marriage
- 10/14/2013 - Fashion Insiders Speaker Series - Fashion Through the Decades: Oct. 14 Lecture series featuring fashion historian John Tiffany continues with '1980-2000: The Age of Excess and the Dawn of Restraint'
- 10/04/2013 - Europeana Fashion, Comprehensive Digital European Fashion Library and Information Portal, to Be Previewed at LIM College’s Fashion: Now & Then Conference Professionals and students from the fashion industry, libraries, archives, academic institutions, publishers, and museums will gather for annual conference on fashion information