About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 02/18/2014 - Travel to China with LIM College: Info. Session Feb. 18 Visit Beijing, Shanghai and Xian from May 27 through June 4
- 01/09/2014 - LIM College to Launch Bachelor of Science Degree Program in International Business Will prepare students for careers in international business and participation in the global marketplace, with a particular emphasis on the fashion industry
- 01/08/2014 - Three LIM College Students Win YMA FSF Scholarships Courtney Vander Linden one of only eight Geoffrey Beene National Scholarship Finalists nationwide
- 11/22/2013 - Visit the Brooklyn Museum to see 'The Fashion World of Jean Paul Gaultier' Join the Office of Student Life on Nov. 22 and Dec. 5. Student tickets are $10.
- 11/05/2013 - An Evening of Jazz & Art: Nov. 5 A celebration of the work of artist Barbara Bachner (LIM College Class of 1954) to raise funds for the LIM Fashion Education Foundation
- 10/23/2013 - LIM.FILMANTHROPY Film Series: See 'Arranged' on Oct. 23 About the friendship between an Orthodox Jewish woman and a Muslim woman both going through the process of an arranged marriage
- 10/14/2013 - Fashion Insiders Speaker Series - Fashion Through the Decades: Oct. 14 Lecture series featuring fashion historian John Tiffany continues with '1980-2000: The Age of Excess and the Dawn of Restraint'
- 10/04/2013 - Europeana Fashion, Comprehensive Digital European Fashion Library and Information Portal, to Be Previewed at LIM College’s Fashion: Now & Then Conference Professionals and students from the fashion industry, libraries, archives, academic institutions, publishers, and museums will gather for annual conference on fashion information
- 09/24/2013 - LIM.FILMANTHROPY Film Series Kicks off with 'Blancanieves' on Sept. 24 A bullfighting twist on Snow White set in 1920s Spain
- 08/23/2013 - LIM College Launches Continuing and Professional Studies Program Fashion, business and personal enrichment classes available to the public starting Sept. 2013
- 07/08/2013 - 2013 China Trip Blogs Participant Alyxis Flaggs and Dean of Academic Affairs Michael Londrigan document annual student travel abroad program
- 05/31/2013 - President/CEO of Ellen Tracy Delivers Keynote Address at LIM College's 2013 Commencement Ceremony Mark Mendelson also receives the LIM College Distinguished Achievement Award and an honorary Doctor of Commercial Science degree - Fashion stylist Deborah Waknin (Class of 1980) receives Shining Star Award