About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 11/29/2011 - New IMFO Video: Fashion Show Production Club Previews 'Temporis' Fashion Show Get ready for LIM College's annual fashion show, coming April 13, 2012
- 11/11/2011 - Faculty Member Produces Events for Major Names in Fashion Marilu Menendez works with fashion designer Isabel Toledo and photographer Ruven Afanador
- 10/13/2011 - LIM College Launches "Globalspeak" Speaker Series Muriel Glasgow will be on campus Oct. 13 to discuss her experiences at the Clinton Global Initiative and First Ladies Summit
- 10/13/2011 - LIM College Student Blogs for The Huffington Post Rachel Schwartzmann's first post details her passion for Jeffrey Campbell footwear
- 10/13/2011 - LIM College Presents "The Met Meets the Met" Featuring enthralling lectures, enchanting music, magical images and delectable food
- 09/27/2011 - New Books at the Adrian G. Marcuse Library Includes works on fashion photography, accessories, branding and more
- 09/22/2011 - Fashion Insiders Guest Speaker Series Kicks Off with Keanan Duffty British fashion designer and author to discuss how "anti-fashion" icons have influenced fashion
- 09/09/2011 - Free Your Star Scholarship Accepting Applicants Now Scholarship available to students with 3.0 GPA and above
- 09/07/2011 - Writing Fashion and Fashion Writing: Writers Visit LIM College to Share Career Tips Want to work for online or print fashion magazines or blogs? Need advice about breaking in, developing an audience, or advancing your career?
- 09/06/2011 - Join The Writer's Circle: Kick-Off Meeting Sept. 6 A student club for magazine, online and literary writers
- 08/04/2011 - Scholarships and spots still available for Cross-Cultural Analysis Study in Berlin and Prague this winter!