About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 10/21/2014 - Guest Speaker: Jody Weiss of PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics on Oct. 21 PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics is the first cosmetics line to give all of its after-tax, distributable profits to women’s health advocacy and urgent human rights issues.
- 09/19/2014 - Be Part of the 'Career Day Red Carpet Affair' - Apply by Sept. 19 Interview industry professionals and create social media content
- 09/16/2014 - Re-Purposing Used Goods for Sustainable Fashion Lines: Sept. 16 a discussion with the founders of three organizations in the field
- 09/15/2014 - Fresh Meet: Advice for New Students from Upperclassmen on Sept. 15 hosted by the Dept. of Experiential Education & Career Management
- 09/12/2014 - LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' by The Princeton Review Included in website feature on '2015 Best Colleges: Region by Region'
- 08/05/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Daniella Vitale on Aug. 5 COO of Barneys to speak to MBA and MPS students
- 07/07/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Top Executives from Nautica Apparel Inc. on July 7 Maria M. Vicari, President of Global Licensing and Patricia Canavan, VP of International and Global Licensing will speak to MBA and MPS students
- 05/06/2014 - On-Campus Career Fair: May 6 Network with more than 40 employers for internship and job opportunities
- 04/28/2014 - LinkedIn Profile Workshop: April 28 Learn how to make your LinkedIn profile stand out from the crowd
- 04/23/2014 - Can You Be Successful and Have a Rewarding Career Selling Sustainable Fashion? A Panel Discussion on April 23 Featuring special guest speakers working in sustainable fashion
- 04/15/2014 - LIM College Student Featured on Irish Website Samantha Chirico is doing her Senior Co-op in Ireland in Wedding & Events Marketing