About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 03/04/2015 - Win a $2500 Scholarship from 24 Seven Open to all LIM College undergraduates. Deadline March 31
- 03/03/2015 - Celebrating FABulous Women: Breaking Stereotypes and Redefining Success - March 3 with guest speakers from Ralph Lauren, Sean Combs Enterprises, Rocket Fuel and IF Management
- 11/14/2014 - LinkedIn Workshop to be held Nov. 14 Use the site to build your professional brand & land a job or internship
- 11/06/2014 - Erik Nordstrom, President of Nordstrom Direct, to Speak at LIM College on Nov. 6 Will take part in the CEO Speaker Series as well as a session open to undergraduates
- 10/28/2014 - Oct. 28 Career Day: Expert Panels, Internship & Employment Opportunities, Networking, and More An all-day event throughout the LIM College campus with special guest speakers and representatives from leading companies
- 10/28/2014 - Expert Panels, Internship and Employment Opportunities, Networking and More at Career Day Representatives from leading companies in attendance
- 10/23/2014 - LinkedIn Workshop: Oct. 23 Work on your profile and learn how to use this career development tool
- 10/21/2014 - Guest Speaker: Jody Weiss of PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics on Oct. 21 PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics is the first cosmetics line to give all of its after-tax, distributable profits to women’s health advocacy and urgent human rights issues.
- 09/19/2014 - Be Part of the 'Career Day Red Carpet Affair' - Apply by Sept. 19 Interview industry professionals and create social media content
- 09/16/2014 - Re-Purposing Used Goods for Sustainable Fashion Lines: Sept. 16 a discussion with the founders of three organizations in the field
- 09/15/2014 - Fresh Meet: Advice for New Students from Upperclassmen on Sept. 15 hosted by the Dept. of Experiential Education & Career Management
- 09/12/2014 - LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' by The Princeton Review Included in website feature on '2015 Best Colleges: Region by Region'