About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 11/06/2013 - CEO Speaker Series: Nov. 6 - Glenn McMahon, CEO and President of Tamara Mellon Former CEO of St. John Knits has also held senior-level positions at Giorgio Armani, Donna Karan and Ellen Tracy
- 10/29/2013 - Oct. 29 Career Day: Expert Panels, Internship & Employment Opportunities, Networking, and More An all-day event throughout the LIM College campus featuring professionals from Versace, Saks, W Magazine, Jonathan Adler, Refinery 29 and other leading companies
- 10/29/2013 - Employers: Register Now to Attend the Fall 2013 LIM College Career Fair on Oct. 29 Meet students looking for Spring 2014 internships and soon-to-be grads interested in employment opportunities
- 10/09/2013 - Students Style Pint-Sized Buyers at ENK’s Kids Shop Innovative marketing initiative provides a hands-on learning opportunity
- 10/08/2013 - On-Campus Recruiting: GUESS (Oct. 8-9) and Juicy Couture (Oct. 9) Oct. 8 in Maxwell Hall, Oct. 9 at Fifth Avenue
- 09/26/2013 - Meet Antonio Blazevic, Made to Measure Manager for Strategic Alliances at Zegna, on Sept. 26 Mr. Blazevic works with Gucci, Dunhill, and Tom Ford
- 09/16/2013 - Panel Discussion: Social Media and Its Effect on the Business of Fashion Featuring professionals from Harper's Bazaar, Seventeen magazine, College Fashionista, Birchbox and Lividini & Co.
- 09/07/2013 - LIM College Student Presents Fall Fashion Segment on WNBC's 'New York Live' Elizabeth Mare appears on TV for Couponology to discuss fall fashion deals
- 09/03/2013 - LIM College Alumna Launches Mobile Boutique Laura Tingwall featured in Long Island Business News 'Entrepreneur Spotlight'
- 07/01/2013 - LIM College Alumna Featured in Article About Integration of Visual Merchandising and Social Media Gina Mercatili, Class of 2012, is the Merchandising Coordinator at Brooklyn's Barclays Center
- 06/25/2013 - LIM College Takes Part in NASDAQ Closing Bell Ceremony College logo featured on giant screen display on NASDAQ's Times Square Tower
- 06/06/2013 - Visual Merchandising Students Display Their Skills in the DDI Window Challenge at Saks Fifth Avenue Designs will be featured in the August 2013 issue of DDI Magazine