About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 10/08/2013 - On-Campus Recruiting: GUESS (Oct. 8-9) and Juicy Couture (Oct. 9) Oct. 8 in Maxwell Hall, Oct. 9 at Fifth Avenue
- 09/26/2013 - Meet Antonio Blazevic, Made to Measure Manager for Strategic Alliances at Zegna, on Sept. 26 Mr. Blazevic works with Gucci, Dunhill, and Tom Ford
- 09/16/2013 - Panel Discussion: Social Media and Its Effect on the Business of Fashion Featuring professionals from Harper's Bazaar, Seventeen magazine, College Fashionista, Birchbox and Lividini & Co.
- 09/07/2013 - LIM College Student Presents Fall Fashion Segment on WNBC's 'New York Live' Elizabeth Mare appears on TV for Couponology to discuss fall fashion deals
- 09/03/2013 - LIM College Alumna Launches Mobile Boutique Laura Tingwall featured in Long Island Business News 'Entrepreneur Spotlight'
- 07/01/2013 - LIM College Alumna Featured in Article About Integration of Visual Merchandising and Social Media Gina Mercatili, Class of 2012, is the Merchandising Coordinator at Brooklyn's Barclays Center
- 06/25/2013 - LIM College Takes Part in NASDAQ Closing Bell Ceremony College logo featured on giant screen display on NASDAQ's Times Square Tower
- 06/06/2013 - Visual Merchandising Students Display Their Skills in the DDI Window Challenge at Saks Fifth Avenue Designs will be featured in the August 2013 issue of DDI Magazine
- 06/05/2013 - Luxury Watch Expert Howard Levitt, Former President and CEO of Tourneau, to Speak at CEO Roundtable Series June 5 at 5:30 p.m. in FashionOpolis
- 05/31/2013 - President/CEO of Ellen Tracy Delivers Keynote Address at LIM College's 2013 Commencement Ceremony Mark Mendelson also receives the LIM College Distinguished Achievement Award and an honorary Doctor of Commercial Science degree - Fashion stylist Deborah Waknin (Class of 1980) receives Shining Star Award
- 05/29/2013 - LIM College Congratulates 2013 Grads and Thanks Industry Partners in WWD Ad Celebrating our graduates' successful transition into fashion industry careers
- 05/21/2013 - Junting Wei Wins ShopBevel's NYC Student Design Challenge with 'Cowboy Fantasy' Necklace MBA student's design will be produced and sold online