About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 04/01/2015 - Product Development in Cosmetics Panel Discussion on April 1 Getting your foot in the door in product development in the cosmetics industry
- 03/25/2015 - Panel Discussion on Buying Across Industries on March 25 Learn about what it's like to be a buyer
- 02/20/2015 - New Course for Fall 2015: Fashion History and Global Attire Take a trip around the world and through time with Professor Amanda Hallay
- 02/12/2015 - Sustainable and Affordable Materials Sourcing: Keys to Best Practices Featuring fashion industry financial consultant Dave Sorblum and president of Source 4 Style Benita Singh
- 01/26/2015 - Travel to China with LIM College this June Info. sessions Jan. 26, 27, 28 and Feb. 2
- 01/26/2015 - Study in Paris this Summer: Info. sessions start Jan. 26 Spend June 11-29 in France
- 11/06/2014 - Erik Nordstrom, President of Nordstrom Direct, to Speak at LIM College on Nov. 6 Will take part in the CEO Speaker Series as well as a session open to undergraduates
- 10/21/2014 - Guest Speaker: Jody Weiss of PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics on Oct. 21 PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics is the first cosmetics line to give all of its after-tax, distributable profits to women’s health advocacy and urgent human rights issues.
- 10/15/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Charles Komar of Komar, Inc. on Oct. 15 Komar, Inc. specializes in the design, marketing, sourcing and distribution of sleepwear, intimates, kids and layering brands.
- 10/03/2014 - LIM College Students to Compete for $100,000 in Amazon Fashion Studio Sessions Will be challenged to create and present a complete fashion editorial in just eight hours
- 10/01/2014 - LIM College Students Travel to Seattle to Attend Shop.org Summit for Digital Retailers The Shop.org Summit brings together the most innovative players in the digital retail world