About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 11/19/2014 - Learn About Studying in Madrid, Milan, Florence and London: Nov. 19 Attend info. sessions and meet with representatives from LIM College's study abroad partners
- 11/06/2014 - Erik Nordstrom, President of Nordstrom Direct, to Speak at LIM College on Nov. 6 Will take part in the CEO Speaker Series as well as a session open to undergraduates
- 10/21/2014 - Guest Speaker: Jody Weiss of PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics on Oct. 21 PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics is the first cosmetics line to give all of its after-tax, distributable profits to women’s health advocacy and urgent human rights issues.
- 10/15/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Charles Komar of Komar, Inc. on Oct. 15 Komar, Inc. specializes in the design, marketing, sourcing and distribution of sleepwear, intimates, kids and layering brands.
- 10/03/2014 - LIM College Students to Compete for $100,000 in Amazon Fashion Studio Sessions Will be challenged to create and present a complete fashion editorial in just eight hours
- 10/01/2014 - LIM College Students Travel to Seattle to Attend Shop.org Summit for Digital Retailers The Shop.org Summit brings together the most innovative players in the digital retail world
- 09/18/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Julie Koch-Beinke and Mark Koch of Alternatives 2D/3D on Sept. 18 Alternatives offers creative strategies and visual solutions for business, brand and product success
- 09/16/2014 - Re-Purposing Used Goods for Sustainable Fashion Lines: Sept. 16 a discussion with the founders of three organizations in the field
- 08/22/2014 - Dean of Academic Affairs Offers Perspective on Retail Sales, Back-to-School-Shopping and Transparency in Sourcing Michael Londrigan talks to Reuters TV and the Associated Press and pens piece for the Sourcing Journal
- 05/29/2014 - Dean of Academic Affairs Talks to the Associated Press About Apple's Purchase of Beats Electronics Michael P. Londrigan comments on the future of wearable technology
- 04/28/2014 - Cross-Cultural Analysis Trip Information Sessions April 28 and May 1 at 1 pm