About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 05/23/2013 - Fashion Merchandising Professor Interviewed for Associated Press Article on Getting "The Great Gatsby" Look for Less Amanda Hallay offers advice on evoking the era depicted in the movie
- 05/09/2013 - Dean of Academic Affairs Appears on WNYC Radio's 'All Things Considered' Michael Londrigan discusses fashion's global supply chain in light of Bangladesh building collapse
- 05/08/2013 - Professor 'Rocks Out' with Inner-City Youth Walter Atkinson volunteers with program that uses music to teach academic subjects to elementary school children
- 05/08/2013 - Confused About What Classes You Need to Take? Come to an Advising Workshop on May 8 Unsure who your Advisor is? Need advising tips?
- 04/23/2013 - Cross-Cultural Analysis Winter 2014 - Paris & Amsterdam: Info. Sessions April 23 and 25 Learn more about exploring these fascinating European cities with LIM College
- 04/15/2013 - LIM College Introducing New Track in Home Fashions Expansion of Fashion Merchandising curriculum will increase students' career opportunities
- 04/12/2013 - LIM College Student Fashion Show: 'Rebelution' to Be Held on April 12 at Roseland Ballroom Tickets now on sale - 1,500 guests expected - including fashion icon Patricia Field
- 04/12/2013 - Professor Amanda Hallay Talks About the Evolving Style of 'Mad Men' in Yahoo Article Discusses grooming challenges as the show moves into the late 1960s
- 04/10/2013 - Digital Fashion Panel Discussion: Using Social Media Influence for Networking - April 10 Moderated by Huffington Post Columnist Zandile Blay and featuring LIM College alumni and students who work in the field
- 04/09/2013 - Freshmen and Seniors: Don't Miss Your Shot The National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) will close soon. Submit your response today!
- 04/04/2013 - Career Fair for Summer/Fall 2013 Internships & Full-Time Positions - April 4 The Career Fair is on Thursday, April 4
- 04/02/2013 - Michael Londrigan Interviewed by Global Mandarin Business News Channel About Retail Sales Dean of Academic Affairs shares his perspective with CCTV2