About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 04/12/2013 - LIM College Student Fashion Show: 'Rebelution' to Be Held on April 12 at Roseland Ballroom Tickets now on sale - 1,500 guests expected - including fashion icon Patricia Field
- 04/10/2013 - Digital Fashion Panel Discussion: Using Social Media Influence for Networking - April 10 Moderated by Huffington Post Columnist Zandile Blay and featuring LIM College alumni and students who work in the field
- 04/09/2013 - Freshmen and Seniors: Don't Miss Your Shot The National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) will close soon. Submit your response today!
- 04/04/2013 - Career Fair for Summer/Fall 2013 Internships & Full-Time Positions - April 4 The Career Fair is on Thursday, April 4
- 04/02/2013 - Michael Londrigan Interviewed by Global Mandarin Business News Channel About Retail Sales Dean of Academic Affairs shares his perspective with CCTV2
- 03/20/2013 - Considering a Career in Home Fashions? Attend a Panel Discussion with Industry Experts on March 20 LIM College is introducing a track in Home Fashions for Fashion Merchandising majors
- 02/22/2013 - New Video: 2013 Cross-Cultural Analysis Trip to Italy Highlights from Milan, Siena and more...
- 02/21/2013 - Feb. 21 Fashion Insiders Speaker: Filippo Piccardi, Head of Fashion Styling at London's Istituo Marangoni A conversational seminar exploring the global world of styling
- 01/30/2013 - Spring 2013 Fashion Insiders Series to Kick Off Jan. 30 with Film About Fashion Icon Diana Vreeland Screening of "Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel" to be held at 6 p.m. in Maxwell Hall
- 01/22/2013 - New Blog: LIM College Cross-Cultural Analysis Trip to Italy Get a firsthand account of our students' adventures in Italian fashion and culture as they visit Milan, Florence, Siena and Rome
- 01/11/2013 - Michael Londrigan Interviewed by Global Mandarin Business News Channel About the 2012 Holiday Shopping Season Interim Dean of Academic Affairs and Chair of Fashion Merchandising Dept. shares his thoughts with CCTV2
- 12/05/2012 - The Adrian G. Marcuse Library Celebrates National Tie Month Necktie and menswear titles on display through January