About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 05/08/2013 - Professor 'Rocks Out' with Inner-City Youth Walter Atkinson volunteers with program that uses music to teach academic subjects to elementary school children
- 04/23/2013 - Cross-Cultural Analysis Winter 2014 - Paris & Amsterdam: Info. Sessions April 23 and 25 Learn more about exploring these fascinating European cities with LIM College
- 04/15/2013 - LIM College Introducing New Track in Home Fashions Expansion of Fashion Merchandising curriculum will increase students' career opportunities
- 04/12/2013 - LIM College Student Fashion Show: 'Rebelution' to Be Held on April 12 at Roseland Ballroom Tickets now on sale - 1,500 guests expected - including fashion icon Patricia Field
- 04/12/2013 - Professor Amanda Hallay Talks About the Evolving Style of 'Mad Men' in Yahoo Article Discusses grooming challenges as the show moves into the late 1960s
- 04/10/2013 - Digital Fashion Panel Discussion: Using Social Media Influence for Networking - April 10 Moderated by Huffington Post Columnist Zandile Blay and featuring LIM College alumni and students who work in the field
- 04/09/2013 - Freshmen and Seniors: Don't Miss Your Shot The National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) will close soon. Submit your response today!
- 04/04/2013 - Career Fair for Summer/Fall 2013 Internships & Full-Time Positions - April 4 The Career Fair is on Thursday, April 4
- 04/02/2013 - Michael Londrigan Interviewed by Global Mandarin Business News Channel About Retail Sales Dean of Academic Affairs shares his perspective with CCTV2
- 03/20/2013 - Considering a Career in Home Fashions? Attend a Panel Discussion with Industry Experts on March 20 LIM College is introducing a track in Home Fashions for Fashion Merchandising majors
- 02/22/2013 - New Video: 2013 Cross-Cultural Analysis Trip to Italy Highlights from Milan, Siena and more...
- 02/21/2013 - Feb. 21 Fashion Insiders Speaker: Filippo Piccardi, Head of Fashion Styling at London's Istituo Marangoni A conversational seminar exploring the global world of styling