About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 10/21/2014 - Guest Speaker: Jody Weiss of PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics on Oct. 21 PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics is the first cosmetics line to give all of its after-tax, distributable profits to women’s health advocacy and urgent human rights issues.
- 10/15/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Charles Komar of Komar, Inc. on Oct. 15 Komar, Inc. specializes in the design, marketing, sourcing and distribution of sleepwear, intimates, kids and layering brands.
- 09/30/2014 - Study Abroad in Madrid, Spain - Spring 2015 apply by September 30
- 09/18/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Julie Koch-Beinke and Mark Koch of Alternatives 2D/3D on Sept. 18 Alternatives offers creative strategies and visual solutions for business, brand and product success
- 09/05/2014 - LIM College to Host Major Event for Fashion Tech Entrepreneurs First-ever NYC Startup Weekend Fashion Battle will take place during Fashion Week
- 05/29/2014 - Dean of Academic Affairs Talks to the Associated Press About Apple's Purchase of Beats Electronics Michael P. Londrigan comments on the future of wearable technology
- 04/23/2014 - Can You Be Successful and Have a Rewarding Career Selling Sustainable Fashion? A Panel Discussion on April 23 Featuring special guest speakers working in sustainable fashion
- 04/17/2014 - Delta Mu Delta Honor Society Induction Ceremony - April 17 6 pm at the NYIT Auditorium
- 04/16/2014 - Call for Presentations: 2014 Fashion: Now & Then Conference - From Antiquity to Visionary Proposals due June 9
- 03/06/2014 - LIM College Wins Three Educational Advertising Awards Recognition earned in national competition for fifth consecutive year
- 02/18/2014 - Travel to China with LIM College: Info. Session Feb. 18 Visit Beijing, Shanghai and Xian from May 27 through June 4