About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 04/22/2015 - Guest Speaker - Buying and Planning at Urban Outfitters: April 22 Elliott Harris, Retail Planning Manager for Urban Outfitters, will speak to students interested in becoming a buyer or planner.
- 04/14/2015 - Spring 2015 Career Fair: April 14 Meet with companies about full-time positions and internships
- 04/09/2015 - LIM College Study 'Shopping Trends Among 18-25 Year-Olds' Reveals Millennials Not Loyal to Fashion Brands Forty-five percent expect to abandon their current favorite within two years. Others cite innovation and uniqueness as factors that may keep them loyal.
- 04/06/2015 - Study Abroad Information Sessions: April 6 and 7 Learn about all of LIM College's Study Abroad programs
- 04/01/2015 - Product Development in Cosmetics Panel Discussion on April 1 Getting your foot in the door in product development in the cosmetics industry
- 03/25/2015 - Panel Discussion on Buying Across Industries on March 25 Learn about what it's like to be a buyer
- 03/11/2015 - Entrepreneurs Show Their Wares at Women's Expo LIM's female entrepreneurs use classroom knowledge to build their businesses
- 01/12/2015 - LIM College Student Receives $15,000 NRF Next Generation Scholarship Biancha Felix named as runner-up in national awards program
- 11/06/2014 - Erik Nordstrom, President of Nordstrom Direct, to Speak at LIM College on Nov. 6 Will take part in the CEO Speaker Series as well as a session open to undergraduates
- 10/21/2014 - Guest Speaker: Jody Weiss of PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics on Oct. 21 PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics is the first cosmetics line to give all of its after-tax, distributable profits to women’s health advocacy and urgent human rights issues.
- 10/15/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Charles Komar of Komar, Inc. on Oct. 15 Komar, Inc. specializes in the design, marketing, sourcing and distribution of sleepwear, intimates, kids and layering brands.