About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 09/26/2013 - Meet Antonio Blazevic, Made to Measure Manager for Strategic Alliances at Zegna, on Sept. 26 Mr. Blazevic works with Gucci, Dunhill, and Tom Ford
- 09/16/2013 - Panel Discussion: Social Media and Its Effect on the Business of Fashion Featuring professionals from Harper's Bazaar, Seventeen magazine, College Fashionista, Birchbox and Lividini & Co.
- 08/09/2013 - Three LIM College Students Awarded Scholarships from the National Association of Retail Buyers Recipients selected based on academic achievement and record of leadership
- 08/07/2013 - New Video: LIM College Students Tour China Annual trip to China explores sites of cultural and fashion industry relevance
- 06/25/2013 - LIM College Takes Part in NASDAQ Closing Bell Ceremony College logo featured on giant screen display on NASDAQ's Times Square Tower
- 06/17/2013 - NRF Foundation Awards $5,000 Ray M. Greenly Scholarship to LIM College Student Marisa de la Torre will also receive a travel grant to attend the Shop.org Annual Summit
- 06/05/2013 - Luxury Watch Expert Howard Levitt, Former President and CEO of Tourneau, to Speak at CEO Roundtable Series June 5 at 5:30 p.m. in FashionOpolis
- 05/31/2013 - President/CEO of Ellen Tracy Delivers Keynote Address at LIM College's 2013 Commencement Ceremony Mark Mendelson also receives the LIM College Distinguished Achievement Award and an honorary Doctor of Commercial Science degree - Fashion stylist Deborah Waknin (Class of 1980) receives Shining Star Award
- 05/17/2013 - New Video: Student Entrepreneurs at LIM College Hear from four students who have started their own businesses
- 05/08/2013 - Confused About What Classes You Need to Take? Come to an Advising Workshop on May 8 Unsure who your Advisor is? Need advising tips?
- 05/07/2013 - LIM College Students Achieve Accredited Professional Status from Bing Ads Digital marketing skills offer an edge in competitive job market
- 04/30/2013 - Rachel Shechtman, Founder of STORY and Cube Ventures, to Speak to Graduate Students on April 30 Entrepreneur's visit is part of the LIM College CEO Roundtable Series