About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 11/29/2011 - New IMFO Video: Fashion Show Production Club Previews 'Temporis' Fashion Show Get ready for LIM College's annual fashion show, coming April 13, 2012
- 11/14/2011 - LIM College Adds Concentration in Digital Business Strategy Will prepare students for a variety of careers in a rapidly-expanding field
- 11/11/2011 - Faculty Member Produces Events for Major Names in Fashion Marilu Menendez works with fashion designer Isabel Toledo and photographer Ruven Afanador
- 10/11/2011 - LIM College Among First to Join National Retail Federation Student Association New group will provide more opportunities to meet retail executives and learn about the industry
- 10/07/2011 - Marketing & Management Professor Co-Authors Book on Faculty Misconduct Professors Behaving Badly: Faculty Misconduct in Graduate Education, co-authored by Eve Proper, is profiled in The Chronicle of Higher Education
- 09/27/2011 - New Books at the Adrian G. Marcuse Library Includes works on fashion photography, accessories, branding and more
- 09/24/2011 - LIM College Open House Program Experience LIM College in action. Next Open House is Saturday, September 24.
- 09/14/2011 - LIM College Students Receive Scholarships from the National Association of Retail Buyers Three seniors aspire to careers in buying
- 09/09/2011 - Free Your Star Scholarship Accepting Applicants Now Scholarship available to students with 3.0 GPA and above
- 07/12/2011 - Faculty Member Makes TV Appearance to Talk About Plus Size Fashions Watch Jasmine Bellamy on Portland's "Studio 6"
- 06/13/2011 - Viewing of Limited Edition of Visionaire 58: A Tribute to Alexander McQueen View the lavish limited edition of Visionaire dedicated to Alexander McQueen