About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 06/25/2013 - LIM College Takes Part in NASDAQ Closing Bell Ceremony College logo featured on giant screen display on NASDAQ's Times Square Tower
- 06/17/2013 - NRF Foundation Awards $5,000 Ray M. Greenly Scholarship to LIM College Student Marisa de la Torre will also receive a travel grant to attend the Shop.org Annual Summit
- 05/31/2013 - President/CEO of Ellen Tracy Delivers Keynote Address at LIM College's 2013 Commencement Ceremony Mark Mendelson also receives the LIM College Distinguished Achievement Award and an honorary Doctor of Commercial Science degree - Fashion stylist Deborah Waknin (Class of 1980) receives Shining Star Award
- 05/08/2013 - Confused About What Classes You Need to Take? Come to an Advising Workshop on May 8 Unsure who your Advisor is? Need advising tips?
- 05/07/2013 - Study Skills & Time Management Workshop - May 7 Get ready for finals - Pizza will be provided
- 04/23/2013 - Cross-Cultural Analysis Winter 2014 - Paris & Amsterdam: Info. Sessions April 23 and 25 Learn more about exploring these fascinating European cities with LIM College
- 04/17/2013 - Delta Mu Delta Honor Society Inaugural Induction Ceremony - April 17 6 pm at the NYIT Auditorium
- 04/10/2013 - Creativity + Capability + Confidence = Career: A Discussion with Four Successful Professionals on April 10 Featuring Mike Niemtzow and Jon Harari of WindowsWear.com, Becca McCharen of Chromat, and Debbie Kiederer of ChalkDust Consulting and Beauty Pearls for Chemo Girls
- 04/09/2013 - Freshmen and Seniors: Don't Miss Your Shot The National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) will close soon. Submit your response today!
- 04/05/2013 - Be Social Change: Harnessing Your Creativity for an Impact Driven Career - April 5 Workshops and conversation on building a career based on your creative skills
- 04/04/2013 - Career Fair for Summer/Fall 2013 Internships & Full-Time Positions - April 4 The Career Fair is on Thursday, April 4