About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 03/19/2013 - March 19 Fashion Insiders Event - The Persian Room Presents: A Fashion and Cultural Legacy Meet author and LIM College alumna Patty Farmer and learn about NYC fashion and entertainment history
- 03/05/2013 - LIM.FILMANTHROPY Will Present a Screening of Pariah on March 5 A film about identity and coming of age - The first in a series of on-campus screenings in Maxwell Hall
- 02/22/2013 - New Video: 2013 Cross-Cultural Analysis Trip to Italy Highlights from Milan, Siena and more...
- 01/11/2013 - Michael Londrigan Interviewed by Global Mandarin Business News Channel About the 2012 Holiday Shopping Season Interim Dean of Academic Affairs and Chair of Fashion Merchandising Dept. shares his thoughts with CCTV2
- 01/08/2013 - Five LIM College Students Win Prestigious YMA FSF Scholarships Awards announced at star-studded industry event
- 12/12/2012 - President & CEO of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Speaks at LIM College as Part of CEO Roundtable Series Lisa Gersh shares valuable insights with MBA students
- 11/27/2012 - Learn How to Manage Your Time and Study More Effectively: Nov. 27 A lunchtime workshop - pizza will be provided
- 10/23/2012 - Glenda Bailey, Editor-in-Chief of Harper's Bazaar, and Interior Designer Alessandra Branca Discuss "Fashion and Interiors" at LIM College's Fashion: Now & Then Conference Participants from around the world come together to discuss the past, present, and future uses of fashion information
- 10/10/2012 - LIM College Adding More Space at Maxwell Hall New "community center" of the College will include an eatery, more seating and docking stations
- 09/13/2012 - Recruitment Fair Fall, spring and summer internships, and full-time jobs available
- 09/11/2012 - LIM College Launches New Portal for Single Sign-On Access commonly used applications from one location
- 08/29/2012 - LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' College by The Princeton Review Highlighted in website feature on '2013 Best Colleges: Region by Region'