About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 04/09/2015 - LIM Students Delight the Senses at GlobalShop Visual Merchandising majors create installation for PAVE's 'Sensorium'
- 12/17/2014 - Holiday Mystique in Midtown: Visual Merchandising Students Create Display for the Garment District Space for Public Art On view to the public until January 8
- 11/06/2014 - Visual Merchandising Students Light Up New York Class creates installation for the first New York Festival of Lights
- 11/05/2014 - Interlude - An Evening of Art, Music and Dance: Nov. 5 Featuring the works of photographers Richard Cadan and Michael Creagh
- 10/27/2014 - Saks Fifth Avenue Hosts Launch Party for the MPS in Visual Merchandising Event brings students together with industry leaders
- 10/03/2014 - LIM College Students to Compete for $100,000 in Amazon Fashion Studio Sessions Will be challenged to create and present a complete fashion editorial in just eight hours
- 07/19/2014 - Chair of Visual Merchandising Department Appears on CBS This Morning: Saturday Eric Feigenbaum discusses the history and evolution of mannequins
- 06/05/2014 - Visual Merchandising Students Display Their Creativity in the design:retail Student Window Challenge at Saks Fifth Avenue Six students design window displays for the legendary store
- 04/01/2014 - LIM College to Offer Nation's First Master's Degree Program in Visual Merchandising will fill a need for advanced, specialized education for executives in a growing field
- 03/25/2014 - Visual Merchandising Students Take on Real-World Challenge in RDI’s Iron Design Competition Elizabeth Berardi on team whose design will be used for Haitian ice cream shop
- 03/04/2014 - Bianca Bartolo of LIM College Selected as a Recipient of PAVE’s First Eric Feigenbaum Academic Scholarship Panel of industry experts choose Visual Merchandising major from pool of applicants throughout the U.S.