About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 12/07/2011 - Visual Merchandising Chair Keeps College Connected to the Industry Eric Feigenbaum has a busy fall in the world of visual merchandising
- 12/07/2011 - The Fashion Center Unveils "Made in the USA" Window Designed by LIM College Students Poses the question "Where Were You Made?" to support American products
- 11/29/2011 - New IMFO Video: Fashion Show Production Club Previews 'Temporis' Fashion Show Get ready for LIM College's annual fashion show, coming April 13, 2012
- 11/18/2011 - LIM College Professor Makes Magic with Macy's Holiday Windows As director of Macy's windows, Paul Olszewski's creative vision helps set the tone for the NYC holiday season
- 10/01/2011 - Visual Merchandising Students' Work Featured at Mattatuck Museum Paper fashions created for the National Stationery Show will be on display in Connecticut
- 09/27/2011 - New Books at the Adrian G. Marcuse Library Includes works on fashion photography, accessories, branding and more
- 09/24/2011 - LIM College Open House Program Experience LIM College in action. Next Open House is Saturday, September 24.
- 09/09/2011 - Free Your Star Scholarship Accepting Applicants Now Scholarship available to students with 3.0 GPA and above
- 09/08/2011 - Visual Merchandising Students Customize Accessories at Fashion's Night Out Event LIM College students work with Candy Store at Lord & Taylor
- 09/08/2011 - LIM College Joins the “Tour de Fashion” Visual Merchandising students design LIM-themed bicycle for major Fashion Week event. Ride it by going to a pick-up station at Broadway & 40th St. or 9th Ave. & 14th St.
- 06/21/2011 - LIM College Student Announced as Winner of Solstice Sunglass Boutique's "Summer Solstice Visual Merchandising Design Competition" Kristina Visceglia's design concept now appearing in seasonal promotional campaign in 160 Solstice Stores nationwide