About LIM College
News, Events & Galleries
President/CEO of Ellen Tracy to Deliver the Keynote Address at LIM College's 74th Annual Commencement Ceremony
Mark Mendelson will also receive the LIM College Distinguished Achievement Award and an honorary Doctor of Commercial Science degreeMore
Latest News News RSS Feed
- 5/31/2013 - President/CEO of Ellen Tracy to Deliver the Keynote Address at LIM College's 74th Annual Commencement Ceremony Mark Mendelson will also receive the LIM College Distinguished Achievement Award and an honorary Doctor of Commercial Science degree
- 5/9/2013 - Dean of Academic Affairs Appears on WNYC Radio's 'All Things Considered' Michael Londrigan discusses fashion's global supply chain in light of Bangladesh building collapse
- 4/16/2013 - New Video: LIM College 2013 Student Fashion Show - 'Rebelution' More than 30 student models walk the catwalk in a rock-n-roll theme at Roseland Ballroom
- More News
Events Events RSS Feed
- 4/30/2013 - Rachel Shechtman, Founder of STORY and Cube Ventures, to Speak to Graduate Students on April 30 Entrepreneur's visit is part of the LIM College CEO Roundtable Series
- 4/12/2013 - LIM College Student Fashion Show: 'Rebelution' to Be Held on April 12 at Roseland Ballroom Tickets now on sale - 1,500 guests expected - including fashion icon Patricia Field
- 4/10/2013 - Creativity + Capability + Confidence = Career: A Discussion with Four Successful Professionals on April 10 Featuring Mike Niemtzow and Jon Harari of WindowsWear.com, Becca McCharen of Chromat, and Debbie Kiederer of ChalkDust Consulting and Beauty Pearls for Chemo Girls
- 4/3/2013 - President of Henri Bendel to Speak to LIM College Graduate Students on April 3 Chris Fiore will visit campus to participate in the CEO Roundtable Speaker Series
- 3/19/2013 - March 19 Fashion Insiders Event - The Persian Room Presents: A Fashion and Cultural Legacy Meet author and LIM College alumna Patty Farmer and learn about NYC fashion and entertainment history
- 3/5/2013 - LIM.FILMANTHROPY Will Present a Screening of Pariah on March 5 A film about identity and coming of age - The first in a series of on-campus screenings in Maxwell Hall
- 1/30/2013 - Spring 2013 Fashion Insiders Series to Kick Off Jan. 30 with Film About Fashion Icon Diana Vreeland Screening of "Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel" to be held at 6 p.m. in Maxwell Hall
- 11/10/2011 - Fashion Insiders Guest Speaker Series - Fall 2011 Patricia Field will conclude the series with a visit on Nov. 10.
- 10/26/2011 - Career Fair for Dec. 2011 grads, alumni, 2012 Senior Co-op students, and MBA student internships
- 9/14/2011 - LIM College Online Information Sessions Free webinars to learn more about LIM College and its programs
- 9/7/2011 - Writing Fashion and Fashion Writing: Writers Visit LIM College to Share Career Tips Want to work for online or print fashion magazines or blogs? Need advice about breaking in, developing an audience, or advancing your career?
- 6/14/2011 - MBA CEO Speaker Series Continues with Mindy Meads Former CEO of Aeropostale, Victoria's Secret Direct and Lands End Next will be at LIM College on June 14
- 6/7/2011 - Transfer Evening Information Session Learn more about transferring into LIM College
- 4/28/2011 - Fashion Insiders Series Continues with Essence Magazine’s Fashion Director Ellianna Placas to speak at LIM College on April 28
- 4/2/2011 - Sophomore and Junior Day Come explore LIM College at this special open house for high school sophomores and juniors.
- 2/24/2011 - An Evening with Carmen Marc Valvo Presented by the Adrian G. Marcuse Library
- 6/8/2010 - Entrepreneurship in Fashion: The New Black Panel discussion and networking event presented by Fashion Group International and LIM College
- 4/16/2010 - LIM College Annual Fashion Show - Friday April 16th LIM College's annual tradition
- 3/24/2010 - Speak to Admissions Officers from LIM College at CollegeWeekLive Speak to admissions counselors at this free online college fair
- 2/18/2010 - Gossip Girl Costume Designer Visits LIM College Eric Daman signs copies of his new book, You Know You Want It
- 1/26/2010 - February is Black History Month Check out these LIM College events for Black History Month
- 1/21/2010 - Editor-in-Chief of Teen Vogue at LIM College A Welcome Week activity sponsored by Student Life and the Center for Career Development
- 10/17/2009 - LIM College to Help NYC Students by Participating in New York Cares Day Join the LIM College New York Cares Day Team Today!
- 10/17/2009 - Vanessa Williams to be Honored at 2nd Annual "Fearless" Event The LIM Fashion Education Foundation will honor Vanessa Williams at its 2nd annual "Fearless" event
- 9/22/2009 - Fall Internship Fair The Fall Internship Fair will be held from 12-3 p.m. in FashionOpolis (1st floor of The Townhouse)
- More Events
Recent announcements Announcements RSS Feed
- 9/4/2012 - Register to Vote - It's Your Right! Exercise your civic duty and register to vote!
- 5/11/2012 - Commencement 2012 Cap & Gown distribution Caps & gowns will be distributed from the LIM College Bookstore
- 5/3/2012 - LIM College Student Tisha Johnson Appears on BET's 106 & Park Watch her demonstrate how to make bowties from recycled materials
- More Announcements