January 28, 2015
Recent announcements Announcements RSS Feed
- 9/19/2012 - LIM College Student Interviewed About Working at Fashion Week Leigh King is a social media intern at the Council of Fashion Designers of America
- 9/13/2012 - Experiential Activities During the Sept. 13. Recruitment Fair Four opportunities to complete your lecture requirements
- 9/13/2012 - Next Generation Award Winners Announced Nina Truong and Kelly LaForgia to receive cash prizes and attend black-tie industry event
- 9/13/2012 - All Students Must Register with LIM College's Emergency Notification System Stay informed in the event of an emergency
- 9/11/2012 - LIM College Launches New Portal for Single Sign-On Access commonly used applications from one location
- More Announcements
Events Events RSS Feed
- 12/20/2012 - LIM College Systems Maintenance: Dec. 26, 27 and Jan. 3 LIM College will perform critical systems maintenance and upgrades during the holiday break
- 12/20/2012 - Library Hours for Dec. 20 and 21 The Adrian G. Marcuse Library will be open from 8 am - 5 pm on Dec. 20 and 21
- 11/12/2012 - LIM College Community Breakfast Join us for breakfast Nov. 12 and donate to those affected by Hurricane Sandy
- More Events
Latest News News RSS Feed
- 12/14/2012 - Visual Merchandising Students Create Window Display for The Fashion Center Students' work on display for the public throughout the holiday season
- 11/9/2012 - Donation Drive for Victims of Hurricane Sandy Donate from Nov. 9-16
- 11/3/2012 - Adrian G. Marcuse Library Will Be Open on Saturdays from Nov. 3 - 17 from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- More News
Industry News Industry News RSS Feed
- 1/28/2015 - They Are Wearing: Sundance Film Festival Skinny jeans or leather leggings and slim sweaters, topped by puffy parkas, fur jackets, or tailored wool coats once again ruled on Main Street. Continue reading...Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.
- 1/27/2015 - Atelier Gustavo Lins Couture Spring 2015 The designer worked undulating shapes for fall: big-collared leather vests and long, flowing dresses. Continue reading...Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.
- More Industry News