April 23, 2014
Recent announcements Announcements RSS Feed
- 9/19/2012 - LIM College Student Interviewed About Working at Fashion Week Leigh King is a social media intern at the Council of Fashion Designers of America
- 9/13/2012 - Experiential Activities During the Sept. 13. Recruitment Fair Four opportunities to complete your lecture requirements
- 9/13/2012 - Next Generation Award Winners Announced Nina Truong and Kelly LaForgia to receive cash prizes and attend black-tie industry event
- 9/13/2012 - All Students Must Register with LIM College's Emergency Notification System Stay informed in the event of an emergency
- 9/11/2012 - LIM College Launches New Portal for Single Sign-On Access commonly used applications from one location
- More Announcements
Events Events RSS Feed
- 12/20/2012 - LIM College Systems Maintenance: Dec. 26, 27 and Jan. 3 LIM College will perform critical systems maintenance and upgrades during the holiday break
- 12/20/2012 - Library Hours for Dec. 20 and 21 The Adrian G. Marcuse Library will be open from 8 am - 5 pm on Dec. 20 and 21
- 11/12/2012 - LIM College Community Breakfast Join us for breakfast Nov. 12 and donate to those affected by Hurricane Sandy
- More Events
Latest News News RSS Feed
- 12/14/2012 - Visual Merchandising Students Create Window Display for The Fashion Center Students' work on display for the public throughout the holiday season
- 11/9/2012 - Donation Drive for Victims of Hurricane Sandy Donate from Nov. 9-16
- 11/3/2012 - Adrian G. Marcuse Library Will Be Open on Saturdays from Nov. 3 - 17 from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- More News
Industry News Industry News RSS Feed
- 4/23/2014 - Story Shifts Its Focus for Spring The ever-changing boutique in New York’s West Chelsea neighborhood is trying to do some good with its latest concept, Good. Continue reading...Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.
- 4/22/2014 - Patrick Kelly Retrospective to Bow at Philadelphia Museum of Art In five years during the Eighties, the designer made a fashion name for himself, still largely remembered to this day for his whimsical button dresses. Continue reading...Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.
- More Industry News