About LIM College
LIM College educates and prepares students in the businesses of fashion merchandising, visual merchandising, marketing and management through an integrated, experiential and creative approach utilizing the classroom, internships, and the fashion industry at large.
LIM College fosters understanding of the relevant issues facing industry and the global community, engaging students in a concentrated professional program, while simultaneously providing them with a solid foundation in liberal arts.
In support of this mission, LIM College's goals are:
- To maintain dynamic and responsive curricula by creating courses and degree programs that reflect the changing needs of industry
- To foster student creativity and achievement through innovative methods in a highly personal learning environment
- To develop our students' analytical and communication skills to inspire intellectual curiosity and help them achieve their maximum potential
- To equip students with the technological training and informational skills necessary to succeed in a dynamic business world
- To provide LIM College students with a wide range of work experiences, professional development and life-long career placement services through partnerships with fashion and related industries
- To encourage ethical behavior and leadership among all members of the college community
- To promote diversity among faculty, staff, and students for an enriched educational experience
- To provide a supportive social environment and a wealth of cultural opportunities that cultivate personal and academic growth