The Fashion Merchandising department is staffed by a dynamic group of individuals who are here for one purpose -- to help you succeed.
What can you expect from the Fashion Merchandising department?
- Talented faculty members with extensive experience in their respective fields who care about your success
- Chances to go on great field trips, explore overseas learning opportunities, and participate in exciting clubs, including the Fashion Styling Club
- Opportunities to work on student-created fashion shows and other creative projects
Most of all, you will find a department dedicated to making sure that you learn as much as you can about the fashion industry during your time with us. We will help put you in the best possible position to achieve academic and career success.
View the courses offered in the Fashion Merchandising department.
Latest News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 5/23/2013 - Fashion Merchandising Professor Interviewed for Associated Press Article on Getting "The Great Gatsby" Look for Less Amanda Hallay offers advice on evoking the era depicted in the movie
- 5/24/2013 - Apply by May 24 to Travel to Paris and Amsterdam with LIM College Two scholarships are available for the Winter 2014 Cross-Cultural Analysis course
- 5/8/2013 - Professor 'Rocks Out' with Inner-City Youth Walter Atkinson volunteers with program that uses music to teach academic subjects to elementary school children
- More News & Events