The Fashion Merchandising department is staffed by a dynamic group of individuals who are here for one purpose -- to help you succeed.
What can you expect from the Fashion Merchandising department?
- Talented faculty members with extensive experience in their respective fields who care about your success
- Chances to go on great field trips, learn from guest speakers who are leaders in the industry, explore overseas learning opportunities, and participate in exciting clubs, including the Fashion Styling Club
- Opportunities to work on student-created fashion shows and other creative projects
Most of all, you will find a department dedicated to making sure that you learn as much as you can about the fashion industry during your time with us. We will help put you in the best possible position to achieve academic and career success.
View the courses offered in the Fashion Merchandising department.
Latest News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 7/14/2015 - Graduate Info Session: July 14 Find out more about our MPS programs
- 4/15/2015 - New Retail Buying and Planning Track: Info. Session April 15 For students interested in a career as a buyer or planner at major retail organizations
- 4/22/2015 - Guest Speaker - Buying and Planning at Urban Outfitters: April 22 Elliott Harris, Retail Planning Manager for Urban Outfitters, will speak to students interested in becoming a buyer or planner.
- More News & Events