The Fashion Merchandising department is staffed by a dynamic group of individuals who are here for one purpose -- to help you succeed.
What can you expect from the Fashion Merchandising department?
- Talented faculty members with extensive experience in their respective fields who care about your success
- Chances to go on great field trips, explore overseas learning opportunities, and participate in exciting clubs, including the Fashion Styling Club
- Opportunities to work on student-created fashion shows and other creative projects
Most of all, you will find a department dedicated to making sure that you learn as much as you can about the fashion industry during your time with us. We will help put you in the best possible position to achieve academic and career success.
View the courses offered in the Fashion Merchandising department.
Latest News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 10/31/2013 - Professor Amanda Hallay Talks to the San Antonio Express-News About Skulls in Fashion Traditional Halloween motif goes from scary to stylish
- 10/9/2013 - Students Style Pint-Sized Buyers at ENK’s Kids Shop Innovative marketing initiative provides a hands-on learning opportunity
- 10/24/2013 - Oct. 24 CEO Speaker Series: Paul F. Rosengard, President of Li & Fung USA, Men's Apparel A senior-level brand builder who has successfully increased sales, margins, and profitability while forging compelling marketing strategies
- More News & Events