The Fashion Merchandising department is staffed by a dynamic group of individuals who are here for one purpose -- to help you succeed.
What can you expect from the Fashion Merchandising department?
- Talented faculty members with extensive experience in their respective fields who care about your success
- Chances to go on great field trips, explore overseas learning opportunities, and participate in exciting clubs, including the Fashion Styling Club
- Opportunities to work on student-created fashion shows and other creative projects
Most of all, you will find a department dedicated to making sure that you learn as much as you can about the fashion industry during your time with us. We will help put you in the best possible position to achieve academic and career success.
View the courses offered in the Fashion Merchandising department.
Latest News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 3/8/2014 - New Video: Cross-Cultural Trip to Amsterdam and Paris A behind-the-scenes look at fashion and culture in two fabulous European cities
- 3/24/2014 - Learn About Japanese Fashion and Culture: March 24 Presentations by students visiting from Tokyo's Bunka Fashion Graduate University
- 2/20/2014 - LIM College Selected to Participate in KAKEHASHI Project to Strengthen U.S. – Japan Relations Through Educational Exchange Will host students from Bunka Fashion Graduate University on March 24-25
- More News & Events