The Fashion Merchandising department is staffed by a dynamic group of individuals who are here for one purpose -- to help you succeed.
What can you expect from the Fashion Merchandising department?
- Talented faculty members with extensive experience in their respective fields who care about your success
- Chances to go on great field trips, explore overseas learning opportunities, and participate in exciting clubs, including the Fashion Styling Club
- Opportunities to work on student-created fashion shows and other creative projects
Most of all, you will find a department dedicated to making sure that you learn as much as you can about the fashion industry during your time with us. We will help put you in the best possible position to achieve academic and career success.
View the courses offered in the Fashion Merchandising department.
Latest News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 9/30/2014 - Study Abroad in Madrid, Spain - Spring 2015 apply by September 30
- 10/15/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Charles Komar of Komar, Inc. on Oct. 15 Komar, Inc. specializes in the design, marketing, sourcing and distribution of sleepwear, intimates, kids and layering brands.
- 10/21/2014 - Guest Speaker: Jody Weiss of PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics on Oct. 21 PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics is the first cosmetics line to give all of its after-tax, distributable profits to women’s health advocacy and urgent human rights issues.
- More News & Events