About LIM College
Considering a Career in Home Fashions? Attend a Panel Discussion with Industry Experts on March 20
LIM College is introducing a track in Home Fashions for Fashion Merchandising majors
Considering a career in Home Fashions?
Starting in Fall 2013, LIM College will offer a track in Home Fashions for students pursuing a BBA in Fashion Merchandising. The track will consist of 27 credits (including Fashion Fundamentals) and will put you on the express track to a career in the home fashions industry.
Please join us on March 20 at 12:30 p.m. in FashionOpolis (1st floor of the Townhouse) for a panel discussion with experts in the field of Home Fashions to learn more about this exciting new track.
Freshmen and sophomores are strongly encouraged to attend. Pizza will be served, so please RSVP to Olga Raganelli in the Office of Academic Affairs 212-752-1530 Ext. 259 to reserve your spot.*
*Additional sessions will be held if demand exceeds capacity.
- Nikoletta Shivers, Human Resources Manager, Gracious Home
- Gordon Kendall, author of Designing Your Business: Professional Practice Strategies for Interior Designers (Fairchild Books, 2005) and Fashion Brand Merchandising (Fairchild Books, 2009)
- Andy Pacuk, President of A*S*P Associates, a consulting firm targeted to the home furnishings, contract and finished product industries
- Ted Taylor, Vice President / General Manager, WORLDWINDOWS, LLC and former Vice President of Merchandising for Target Sourcing Services
- Danica Cosic, Founder of Danica Cosic Design
- Susan Slotkis, interior designer, educator and author and founder of interior design firm Profiles – Personalized Interiors