Japan Summer 2014 Kakehashi Program
Encompassing travel abroad, research and online instruction, this unique course introduces you to the history and culture of Japan and examines Japan’s position in today’s global fashion industry. The course culminates in an 11 day all-expense paid* visit to the major cultural and fashion centers of Japan in Tokyo and possibly Kyoto.
To learn more, please read the Business, Fashion & Culture of Japan Fact Sheet
- Students must be a current 1st or 2nd semester Fashion Merchandising Major Junior.
- Students must have a current GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Students must fill out all portions of the specialized Japan LIM College Study Abroad Application
*Trip includes everything except:
- Personal shopping
- Additional meals, not included in the program
- Overseas telephone calls and the use of the Internet.
- Transportation to and from the airport we use in the U.S. either J.F.K or Newark
- A nonrefundable $250 administrative fee due when your application is completed. If you are not selected, the fee will be refunded to you.