- Amanda Hallay, Assistant Clinical Professor in Fashion Merchandising, isn’t just an LIM College professor. She’s also a published author, a trend forecaster, and a cultural historian.
- Professor Olszewski’s work, which includes the holiday windows for Macy’s Herald Square, has been widely featured on television and in print.
- Professor Feigenbaum is the New York editor of Visual Merchandising + Store Design magazine, and is the President and Director of Creative Services for his own retail design company, Globe Arts.
- Professor Londrigan arrived here in 2008 with nearly 30 years of experience in the apparel industry focusing on retail, wholesale and textiles.
- A veteran of the financial services industry, Professor Lalak spent 25 years at what is now JP Morgan Chase, the last 10 as a senior officer (Financial Director).