- Amanda Hallay, Assistant Clinical Professor in Fashion Merchandising, isn’t just an LIM College professor. She’s also a published author, a trend forecaster, and a cultural historian.
- “The combination of an experiential, career-focused learning environment, a track record of student success, and a strong culture of support and camaraderie makes LIM College truly unique.”
- Professor Feigenbaum is the New York editor of Visual Merchandising + Store Design magazine, and is the President and Director of Creative Services for his own retail design company, Globe Arts.
- Professor Londrigan arrived here in 2008 with nearly 30 years of experience in the apparel industry focusing on retail, wholesale and textiles.
- A veteran of the financial services industry, Professor Lalak spent 25 years at what is now JP Morgan Chase, the last 10 as a senior officer (Financial Director).