Curriculum, Activities and Privileges
You need to complete at least 30 Fashion Scholars credits to graduate from the program. As a Fashion Scholar you will take certain freshman and sophomore core courses as honors seminars and in your junior and senior years you are required to take at least one honors seminar each semester. You will also be required to participate in Fashion Scholars activities.
Fashion Scholars Privileges/Activities
• Priority access to internship assignments
• Mentoring program with fashion industry professionals
• Priority consideration for study abroad programs
• Priority housing
• Priority registration
• Special lectures & industry networking
• College service
• Mentoring other students
• The Fashion Scholars Program may award scholarships up to half tuition.
For more information contact Olga Ranganelli at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.752.1530 Ext. 259.