Marketing & Management
You will have the opportunity to study with experienced faculty members in a number of specialties including retailing, merchandising, human resources, law, banking, communications and consulting.
The Marketing & Management Department is committed to building a collaborative environment where your intellectual curiosity is nurtured to develop business knowledge that will prepare you to enter your chosen field. Upon graduation, you will be confident, innovative and knowledgeable, with a measured understanding of business with a global perspective.
Because of LIM College’s commitment to experiential learning, you are given the opportunity to engage with the business community through internships, lectures, student organizations (such as the National Retail Federation Student Association) and our faculty members work closely with the Center for Career Development to ensure you have access to valuable internship and service learning experiences.
The Department of Marketing & Management houses the Marketing and Management majors. While the career paths developed through these majors are different, the fundamental structure of the majors is similar.
The Marketing & Management majors programs are theoretically grounded and provide a wide exposure to careers and functions within your chosen discipline. From this foundation, tactical courses provide you with the opportunity to explore specific functional areas.
- Brand Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- New Media Marketing
- Buying, Merchandise & Retail Management
The Marketing & Management Department actively engages in curriculum innovation and is continuously developing and delivering new curricula to meet the needs of an ever-changing business environment.
Latest News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 5/17/2013 - New Video: Student Entrepreneurs at LIM College Hear from four students who have started their own businesses
- 6/5/2013 - Luxury Watch Expert Howard Levitt, Former President and CEO of Tourneau, to Speak at CEO Roundtable Series June 5 at 5:30 p.m. in FashionOpolis
- 3/3/2013 - LIM College to Offer Master of Professional Studies Degree in Fashion Marketing New program to begin in Fall 2013 semester
- More News & Events