French Fashion Analysis
This program, conducted in conjunction with the fashion institution Mod’Art, allows you to attend a two-week program in Paris. Students travel to Paris, typically in the middle to end of June, and take Mod'Art courses related to French fashion, art, luxury good products and visual merchandising from French and international perspectives. Using a variety of teaching methods (lectures, seminars, workshops and excursions), the program introduces you to major aspects of the French fashion experience.
To learn more, please read the French Fashion Analysis Fact Sheet.
Or attend an information session:
- Monday, November 17th at 1:15PM - 5th Avenue Building, Room 0502
- Tuesday, November 18th at 3:00PM - 5th Avenue Building, Conference Room
- Monday, November 24th at 1:15PM - Townhouse, Room 5331
LIM College has an exchange program with The Paris School of Business, one of six Pole ESG campuses in France for 4 students annually. Students must be at least of junior status and can exchange in either fall or spring. Participants complete 4-5 courses for a total of 12-15 credits. Students live in off-campus housing.
To learn more, please read the Pole ESG Fact Sheet.
For more information on Pole ESG, please visit their website.
- Students must be a junior at the time of the program
- Students must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Students must fill out all portions of the general study abroad application by the deadline