Business, Fashion and Culture of China
Encompassing travel abroad, research and online instruction, this unique course introduces you to the history and culture of China and examines China’s position in today’s global fashion industry. The course culminates in a two-week visit to the major cultural and fashion centers of China, often including Beijing, Shanghai, and Hong Kong.
Read firsthand accounts from students and faculty about their experiences in China on our Study Abroad blogs.
To learn more, please read the Business, Fashion & Culture of China Fact Sheet.
Or attend an information session:
- Monday, November 17th at 1:15PM - 5th Avenue Building, Room 0505 (Computer Lab)
- Tuesday, December 2nd at 3PM - Maxwell Hall, Third Floor Conference Room
- Students must be at least a second semester freshman at the time of the program.
- Students must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Students must fill out all portions of the general study abroad application by the deadline