Cross Cultural Analysis
This program takes place during the winter break between the fall and spring semesters, usually from early to mid-January. Twenty participants (second-semester freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors, graduate students, alumni, and faculty/staff) travel to various European countries for 10 days to go on cultural and business-related field trips and have the opportunity to earn 3 undergraduate elective credits.
In past years, students have gone to various cities, including Milan, Munich, Rome, Florence, London, Brussels, Barcelona, Madrid and Berlin. The trip includes visits to major cultural sites, international companies, museums, historical locations and more.
Read more about this fabulous trip in our students' Study Abroad blog.
- Students must be attending LIM College at the time of application for the program.
- Students must complete all portions of the general study abroad application by the deadline: Thursday, May 7th
- Students must physically sign the application and turn in the hard copy. Emailed applications will not be accepted.
- It is recommended that students have a 3.0 GPA to apply.
- Students must be in good academic and financial standing in order to participate.