Withdrawing from LIM College

Students who leave LIM College before the end of a semester must file an official Withdrawal from LIM request form.  Failure to do so will result in “F” grades for all courses in that semester, resulting in a negative impact on the student's grade point average. Students intending to withdraw from the College must see an Academic Advisor or the Assistant Dean of Student Academic Affairs to obtain and complete the required forms. 

Students not intending to return to LIM College for an upcoming semester, must speak with an Academic Advisor. The paper work for students officially withdrawing temporarily or permanently from LIM College must be returned to the Office of the Registrar prior to the beginning of that semester.

The withdrawal process is not complete until Office of the Registrar has received the signed forms. Ceasing to attend class does not constitute a withdrawal from either class(es) or from the institution. The official date of withdrawal will be determined by date the form is returned to the Office of the Registrar not the date the process was begun.

↑Back to Top