Study & Travel Abroad Programs
Why study abroad?
Studying and traveling abroad will not only enhance your cultural knowledge and broaden your horizons; it will also develop your knowledge of the business and fashion industries in an increasingly global marketplace.
LIM College offers both short term travel abroad programs in the winter and summer semesters, as well as semester long student exchange programs in the fall and spring.
It’s a good idea to start thinking about studying abroad early in your college career because it takes careful planning. Whether you’re thinking about a semester abroad or interested in a short travel program, start your research online by looking at all the programs we have to offer or attend a study abroad information session!
General Study Abroad Information Sessions - Spring 2015
(All programs will be discussed at the general information sessions. For program specific sessions, please visit the program pages.)
- Monday, February 9th - 1:15PM - 5th Avenue Building, Room 0502
- Wednesday, February 18th - 1:15PM - Townhouse, Room 5332
- Tuesday, March 3rd - 3PM - Maxwell Hall Conference Room, Third Floor
- Wednesday, March 11th - 1:15PM - Maxwell Hall, Room 4533
- Monday, April 6th - 1:15PM - 5th Avenue Building, Room 0502
- Tuesday, April 7th - 1PM - Townhouse Conference Room, Fifth Floor