Study & Travel Abroad Programs
Why study abroad?
Studying and traveling abroad will not only enhance your cultural knowledge and broaden your horizons; it will also develop your knowledge of the business and fashion industries in an increasingly global marketplace.
LIM College offers both short term travel abroad programs in the winter and summer semesters, as well as semester long student exchange programs in the fall and spring.
It’s a good idea to start thinking about studying abroad early in your college career because it takes careful planning. Whether you’re thinking about a semester abroad or interested in a short travel program, start your research online by looking at all the programs we have to offer or attend a study abroad information session!
Upcoming Information Sessions
All Information Sessions begin at 1:15 PM and will end at approximately 2 PM.
- Wednesday, September 17th - Townhouse 5351
- Monday, September 22nd - 5th Avenue Building 0502 - This information session will be specific to RMIT and studying abroad in Australia.
- Wednesday, October 1st - 5th Avenue Building 0501
- Wednesday, October 8th - Maxwell Hall 4531
- Wednesday, November 12th - Townhouse 5351
Explore our Study Abroad blogs to learn about LIM College students' experiences studying and traveling throughout the world.