Non-Matriculated Application Procedures
LIM College accepts applications on a rolling admissions basis. You may apply at any time up to the beginning of the fall or spring term until all openings are filled. All application materials should be sent to the attention of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Fill out the application for admission along with the $40 application fee
- Proof of high school graduation must be submitted through a high school transcript or GED
- Complete a personal statement indicating your reasons for pursuing course work as a non-degree student
- Optional: College transcripts for students who wish to register for classes with prerequisites
- Students will receive a decision in 4-6 weeks after their application is complete.
Non-matriculated students may register for courses if space permits and they meet the prerequisite criteria. Registration for courses will be open to non-matriculated students after returning students have registered, students will be contacted to set up an appointment with the Registrar to select their classes.