LIM College accepts applications on a rolling admissions basis. You may apply at any time up to the beginning of the fall or spring term until all openings are filled. However, it is strongly recommended you apply as early as possible.
To be considered for undergraduate admission, you must submit:
- Official transcripts from all high schools and/or colleges attended.
- Application for admission and a $40 non-refundable application fee. You may apply online or print a paper application. Students seeking Early Action Admission must submit all materials by November 15th, including the Early Action Form, which can be found on the Applicant Status Page, https://admissions.limcollege.edu/apply/status, once you submit your application. *For paper applicants, the Early Action Form will be available on the Applicant Status Page once your application has been processed and you obtain access into your application portal.
- Official score report of SAT or ACT tests. The Writing portion is required for both tests. The standardized test requirement is waived for students who have satisfactorily completed at least 15 credit hours at an accredited college.
- Two letters of recommendation (e.g. teacher, guidance counselor or supervisor at a job). Download our Recommendation Request Form here.
- The required essay.
- An Activity Sheet is strongly recommended. Download suggested guidelines for the Activity Sheet.
- LIM College will contact you if an interview is required. Students who desire an on-campus interview to supplement their application can do so by request.
For more information about applying to LIM College, click on your intended enrollment status:
ALL DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE SENT TO THE ATTENTION OF UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS
For a full list of LIM College's Undergraduate Admission Policies please contact our office.
Official notification of an offer of admission can only be made by the Dean of Admissions, Director of Undergraduate Admissions, or the Admissions Committee. Notification will be sent via mail on official LIM College letterhead within 4-6 weeks of receipt of the completed application.
Please keep in mind Early Action is available only to incoming freshmen and notification for Early Action applicants will be sent on or after December 15th.
A letter or email from a faculty member, student, or staff member outside the Undergraduate Admissions Office does not constitute an official offer of admission. Official notification will not be disseminated via email, social media, or telephone. If you receive a notice that you find questionable, please contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office at 212-752-1530.