Student Life & Services
1760 Residence Hall
Located on Manhattan’s exciting Upper East Side, the 1760 Residence Hall (on Third Avenue at 97th Street) offers the ultimate in urban campus living. This 17-story tower houses 1100 students, approximately 350 of whom attend LIM College.
Your new neighborhood is only steps away from fantastic restaurants and, of course, shopping. You will also be close to the remarkable sights and sounds of Museum Mile and Central Park, and only a few blocks from the 96th Street Lexington Avenue subway station and one block from the M96 crosstown bus.
Take a glimpse at what the Upper East Side has to offer.
Room features include
- Double and triple occupancy rooms
- Furnished with a desk, two sets of drawers and a stand-alone wardrobe closet
- Private bathroom
- Internal room temperature control
- Flat-screen TV and more than 100 digital cable stations
- Refrigerator / freezer and microwave
- Landline phone with free local and long distance telephone service including voicemail
- Individual connection to high-speed Internet service
Building amenities include
- 24/7 front desk security and live-in LIM College staff
- Laundry facilities
- Game room with pool table, air hockey and video arcade games
- Fully-equipped, state-of-the-art fitness center
- Public lounges and study spaces
- LIM College computer lab with free black-and-white printing
Contact the Office of Housing & Residence Life at 212-752-1530 ext 330 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.