Dept. of Experiential Education & Career Management
Fashion Survey Lecture Series
Fashion Survey Lecture Series is a guest lecture series for students involved in the Experiential Learning Seminars. These experiences offer students the opportunity to hear about the excitement and challenges of working in the fashion industry first-hand from an industry expert.
For each lecture, a fashion industry professional visits LIM College as a guest lecturer. These successful men and women are drawn from a variety of areas including public relations, visual merchandising, buying, product development, marketing and publishing.
Recent Fashion Survey speakers:
- Marc Grillo, Coordinator for Volunteer and Internship Services, Housing Works
- Patti Fleischer, Owner of Generation Model Management
- Cheya Thousand, College Relations for Macy's, Inc.
- Jean Claude Huon, Co-owner of Wave Atelier
- John Favreau, Senior Vice President of McCall Pattern Co.