Dept. of Experiential Education & Career Management
Career Events Calendar 2013-2014
Joe Fresh will be holding open interviews for retail positions at the Maxwell Hall Student Center 12:30 - 2:30 pm.
PVH, Corp. on-campus interviews for summer 2014 internships, various departments. Students must apply in advance on Symplicity or at Career Day.
Ross Stores on-campus interviews for summer 2014 buying and planning internships. Students must apply in advance at Career Day.
Annual Fall Career Day - all classes cancelled
Events at Residence Hall to include:
Events at Townhouse to Include:
Events at Maxwell Hall to include:
- 11:00am - 11:45pm, Navigating the US Job Market Information Session for International Students.
- 11:00am - 12:00pm, Limited Brands Merchant-in-Training Information Session for seniors interested in the post-graduation opportunity. Students must RSVP to email@example.com.
- 12:00pm - 12:45pm, Ross Stores Executive Summer Buying Internship Information Session for juniors - a program occurring the summer before senior year.
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm, Networking Fair for students graduating in December and alumni seeking full-time positions.
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm, Internship Fair for students seeking positions for the Spring and Summer terms.
- 4:00pm - 8:00pm, Graduate Student & Alumni Networking Happy Hour.
Toys R' Us on-campus interviews for Merchandise Planning & Allocation Trainee Executive Training Program for current seniors only. Students must apply no later than October 19th in Symplicity.
Ann Taylor, Calypso St. Barth, Inc., J. Crew and Madewell will be holding open interviews for retail positions at the Maxwell Hall Student Center 12:30 - 2:30 pm.
Work 125 Boot Camp: all students interested in the corporate internship alternative to the retail industry exploration internship for the spring 2014 semester. You will learn everything you need to know about applying, registering, and landing an internship.
Guess? will be holding open interviews for retail positions at the Maxwell Hall Student Center 2:00 - 5:00 pm.
October 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 23
LinkedIn Workshop welcoming all Career Pathing students to come and enhance their LinkedIn profile at a workshop.
The Gap Inc. Retail Management Program information session will be held 1:00 - 2:00 pm in the 8th Floor Conference Room of Maxwell Hall.
Henri Bendel and H&M will be at the 5th Avenue Student Lounge recruiting for retail positions 12:30 - 2:30 pm.
Monday, noon to 3pm, LIM College Fall 2013 Retail Fair brings employers from Banana Republic, Tiffany & Co., UGG, Express, Lester’s, Michael Kors, Victoria’s Secret, Anthology, Christian Dior, Loehmann’s, Housing Works, Gap, Juicy Couture, Kate Spade, Free People, Lost, Club Monaco, Kenneth Cole Productions, Gracious Home and Top Shop.
Attend our Retail Fair to meet employers from locations in the tri-state area for sales associate positions.