Dept. of Experiential Education & Career Management
Post A Job Opening
LIM College‘s job and internship search site is managed by the Symplicity Corporation, a state-of-the-art provider for educational and government institutions.
By registering for an account, you will have full access to all of the services provided by the College:
- Free posting of jobs and internships
- Eligibility to participate in all internship programs
- Participate in free on-campus recruiting events for full-time and internship positions, including our biannual Career Day
- Express your interest in hosting a class field trip or visiting the campus to share your invaluable experience with students
We are delighted that you are considering hiring LIM College students and graduates. To register for an employer account and post your job/internship opportunity or register for other services please follow the instructions below.
To register for an employer account:
- Click on "Register for the First Time" in the "Employer Log-In" section here - https://limcollege-csm.symplicity.com/
- Complete the "Employer Registration" profile template and submit.
- Once your "Employer Registration" information has been approved by our office (within 24 hours), you will receive a password via email.
To post a job or internship for FREE:
- Enter your email address as your "Username" and enter the password you were sent via email and log in.
- To post your job or internship to LIM College for free, click on the "Create new job or internship posting” link.
- You can begin to complete the job posting template.
- Your position will be available to LIM College students and alumni within 24 hours on Symplicity, a password protected on-line database of jobs and internships.
For assistance in creating a Symplicity account, posting a job or internship, contact The Department of Experiential Education & Career Management.
Phone: (212) 752-1530 Ext. 329