When you enroll at LIM College, you become part of a dynamic community where people care about your success—in school and in life. Our welcoming, personalized environment provides all the resources and support you need to reach your goals.
At LIM College, we’re committed to helping you prepare for a great career and grow as a person. Whether you’re new at LIM College or are preparing to graduate, we’ll help you navigate the ups and downs of college life.
For starters, we offer a wide range of academic resources to help you keep up in class or get ahead. From tutoring in math and writing to opportunities to talk to an academic advisor about your goals, we’ll support your success in the classroom
We also offer dozens of ways for you to get involved. From career-focused clubs to social events, student life at LIM College is a rich and rewarding experience. Whether you commute from home or live on campus in our amazing new residence hall, you’ll find opportunities to connect, learn and grow.
And as you explore your career options and prepare to land your first full-time job, our Center for Career Development will connect you with the resources and opportunities you need along the way.
Latest News News RSS Feed
- 4/16/2013 - New Video: LIM College 2013 Student Fashion Show - 'Rebelution' More than 30 student models walk the catwalk in a rock-n-roll theme at Roseland Ballroom
- 4/15/2013 - LIM College Introducing New Track in Home Fashions Expansion of Fashion Merchandising curriculum will increase students' career opportunities
- 4/2/2013 - Michael Londrigan Interviewed by Global Mandarin Business News Channel About Retail Sales Dean of Academic Affairs shares his perspective with CCTV2
- More News
Events Events RSS Feed
- 3/20/2013 - Considering a Career in Home Fashions? Attend a Panel Discussion with Industry Experts on March 20 LIM College is introducing a track in Home Fashions for Fashion Merchandising majors
- 2/21/2013 - Feb. 21 Fashion Insiders Speaker: Filippo Piccardi, Head of Fashion Styling at London's Istituo Marangoni A conversational seminar exploring the global world of styling
- 1/29/2013 - Spring 2013 Welcome Week Events Discover LIM College, explore NYC and make new connections
- More Events