A college education is an investment in your future. LIM College offers a great value by combining an outstanding private education and real-world, career-building experience with one of the most competitive tuition rates in the NYC metropolitan area.
The Office of Student Financial Services is committed to helping you explore financing options that will enable you to reach your educational goals. We offer financial assistance to approximately 80% of our students. It comes in the form of scholarships, grants, loans, and student employment opportunities—all designed to support your entire educational career.
An LIM College education is not only attainable, it can also be very affordable. The Office of Student Financial Services is here to answer your questions and provide you with guidance throughout this process.
As an LIM College student you are automatically enrolled in a FREE membership program called SALT. LIM College has teamed up with American Student Assistance (ASA) to give you free access to SALT’s services such as:
• Looking for a job or internship
• Searching for a scholarship
• Seeing how to save money wisely
• Getting loan advice from an expert counselor
• Understanding your loan payment options
With SALT you can become a money savvy student. For more information check out this YouTube clip.
Be part of the innovative SALT movement! www.SALTMONEY.org
Visit StudentLoans.gov for information on federal student loans, including signing the Master Promissory Note, completing Entrance Counseling, and applying for the Parent PLUS loan.
Net Partner - Your Financial Aid Portal
Use the Net Partner portal to:
- View the status of your financial aid
- View the status of your documents (received/pending)
- Review your student loan history
- And more!
Nelnet Business Solutions/FACTS
Nelnet Business Solutions offers payment plans and one-time payments through www.limcollege.edu/pay
- No finance charges
- 5 month semester plans and 10 month annual plans
- Use your checking/savings account or major credit card
Important Financial Aid Deadlines:
July 13th - FAFSA filing deadline for Fall 2015
July 20th - Financial aid missing document deadline
July 27th - Payment deadline for tuition, fees, and housing for Fall 2015
Other important dates and deadlines can be found in the Financial Aid Calendar.
Latest News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 3/4/2015 - Win a $2500 Scholarship from 24 Seven Open to all LIM College undergraduates. Deadline March 31
- 2/3/2015 - The Underfashion Club Awards Scholarships to Three LIM College Students Recipients attend 2015 Femmy Gala
- 1/7/2015 - LIM College Students Win YMA FSF Scholarships Rebekah Austin one of only eight Geoffrey Beene National Scholarship Finalists nationwide
- More News & Events