A college education is an investment in your future. LIM College offers a great value by combining an outstanding private education and real-world, career-building experience with one of the most competitive tuition rates in the NYC metropolitan area.
The Office of Student Financial Services is committed to helping you explore financing options that will enable you to reach your educational goals. We offer financial assistance to approximately 80% of our students. It comes in the form of scholarships, grants, loans and student employment opportunities—all designed to support your entire educational career.
An LIM College education is not only attainable, it can also be very affordable. The Office of Student Financial Services is here to answer your questions and provide you with guidance throughout this process.
As an LIM College student you are automatically enrolled in a FREE membership program called SALT. LIM College has teamed up with American Student Assistance (ASA) to give you free access to SALT’s services such as:
• Looking for a job or internship
• Searching for a scholarship
• Seeing how to save money wisely
• Getting loan advice from an expert counselor
• Understanding your loan payment options
With SALT you can become a money savvy student. For more information check out this YouTube clip.
Be part of the innovative SALT movement! www.SALTMONEY.org
Important Financial Aid Deadlines:
July 14th - FAFSA filing deadline for Fall 2014
July 21st - Financial aid missing document deadline
July 28th - Payment deadline for tuition, fees, and housing for Fall 2014
Other important dates and deadlines can be found in the Financial Aid Calendar.
Latest News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 10/21/2014 - LIM College Students Win BRAG Scholarships Recipients recognized at star-studded gala
- 10/16/2014 - Literacy and Community Service Jobs Available for Federal Work Study Students Opportunities with organizations including Bottomless Closet, Housing Works, and America Reads
- 3/4/2014 - Bianca Bartolo of LIM College Selected as a Recipient of PAVE’s First Eric Feigenbaum Academic Scholarship Panel of industry experts choose Visual Merchandising major from pool of applicants throughout the U.S.
- More News & Events