A college education is an investment in your future. LIM College offers a great value by combining an outstanding private education and real-world, career-building experience with one of the most competitive tuition rates in the NYC metropolitan area.
The Office of Student Financial Services is committed to helping you explore financing options that will enable you to reach your educational goals. We offer financial assistance to approximately 80% of our students. It comes in the form of scholarships, grants, loans and student employment opportunities — all designed to support your entire educational career.
An LIM College education is not only attainable, it an also be very affordable. The Office of Student Financial Services is here to answer your questions and provide you with guidance throughout this process.
As an LIM College student you are automatically enrolled in a FREE membership program called SALT. LIM College has teamed up with American Student Assistance (ASA) to give you free access to SALT’s services such as:
• Look for a job or internship
• Search for a scholarship
• See how to save money wisely
• Get loan advise from an expert counselor
• Understanding your loan payment options
With SALT you become a money-savvy student. For more information check out this YouTube clip:
Be part of the innovative SALT movement! www.SALTMONEY.org
Important Financial Aid Deadlines:
June 26th - FAFSA filing deadline for Fall 2013
July 10th - Financial aid missing document deadline
July 15th - Payment deadline for tuition, fees, and housing for Fall 2013
Other important dates and deadlines can be found in the Financial Aid Calendar
Latest News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 5/3/2013 - Loan Exit Sessions for May 2013 Graduates - May 3 & 10 Federal Stafford loan recipients must attend one of these sessions
- 3/21/2013 - Video: Being a Student Leader at LIM College Find out what motivates LIM College student leaders
- 12/3/2012 - LIM College Student Wins National Retail Federation Foundation Scholarship Shannon Oriole is a recipient of the Ray M. Greenly Scholarship
- More News & Events