Summer 2015 Payment Deadline:
Payment for tuition, registration fee and housing charges must be paid in full by April 15, 2015. The non-refundable $50 registration fee is not required before registration; this fee will be included in your billing statement. Please note that if your balance is not paid in full by the deadline dates listed above, your name will be dropped from the class roster and a hold will be placed on your account. To reschedule, you must pay for summer tuition and fees in full before the hold will be lifted.
Accounts Receivable Hold:
Please note that you will not have a registration hold for the summer. However, if you have an outstanding balance for the current or prior semester, an accounts receivable hold will be placed on your account. Students with an accounts receivable hold are required to pay their balance in full to be financially cleared for summer registration.
Summer 2015 Tuition, Fees and Housing:
|Three Credit Course||$1,980 ($660 per credit)|
|Four Credit Course||$2,640 ($660 per credit)|
|Summer Independent Study (per credit)||$660|
|Zero Credit Course (per course)||$600|
|Summer Registration Fee||$50 (non-refundable)|
|Undergrad Summer Housing Charge (per session)||$1,250 + $50 Application fee|
Some forms of financial aid are available for those who qualify. You will be required to complete the Summer Financial Aid Application. The summer financial aid form is due to the Office of Student Financial Services no later than Friday, March 20. Please note that student loans generally require at least half-time enrollment to be eligible.
LIM College provides the following payment options for the summer:
• Cash, check, or money order in person at the Office of Student Financial Services, The Townhouse, 3rd floor.
• Check or money order via mail. Please make all checks payable to LIM College and mail to:
12 East 53rd Street
New York, NY, 10022
Attn: Office of Student Financial Services
• One-time full online payment with a credit card or ACH (all major credit cards accepted) at www.limcollege.edu/pay.
• Thee-payment installment plan through www.limcollege.edu/pay. Enrollment will begin in February with three equal payments in May, June, and July. More information will be e-mailed to you in March.
Summer 2015 add/drop and withdrawal dates:
Summer session C add/drop and withdrawal dates are on the current online LIM College Academic Calendar, however, they can be summarized as follows:
• Monday, June 1: Summer Session A and Session C begins.
• Tuesday, June 2: Last day to drop a Summer A or Summer C course (by 4 p.m.)
• Monday, July 6: Summer Session B begins and last day to add/drop a summer session B class (by 4 p.m.)
• Thursday, July 16: Last day to withdraw from a summer course that spans both sessions (by 4 p.m.)
Summer 2015 Withdrawal Policy for courses spanning both sessions:
Below is the summer tuition liability for courses spanning both summer sessions A & B. Students withdrawing from a course(s) spanning the summer sessions will adhere to the following refund schedule:
• During Week 1 (June 1 - June 5): 25% Tuition Liability
• During Week 2 (June 8 - June 12): 50% Tuition Liability
• During Week 3 (June 15 - 19): 75% Tuition Liability
• After June 19: 100% Tuition Liability
Summer 2015 Withdrawal Policy for each summer session:
Summer Add/Drop and Withdrawal Policy (students withdrawing from a summer session A or B course(s) that does not span both sessions must adhere to the following refund schedule):
• During Summer Session A, Week 1 (June 1 - June 5): 50% Tuition Liability
• During Summer Session B, Week 1 (July 6 - July 10): 50% Tuition Liability
There will be no refunds after the first week of class for summer session A and B.
Note: If you are in a combination of regular single session summer courses and summer spanning courses, please note that different add/drop, withdrawal dates, and refund schedules apply for the single session courses. Please check the current LIM Calendar for further information.