How To Apply
Applying to LIM College as an international student is simple, and we’re here to help. Here are the steps you’ll take in submitting your application. Questions? Contact us.
Submit the following to LIM College’s undergraduate admission office. We recommend that you apply as early as possible to allow enough time for your visa to be processed.
1. Online Application
- Include $40 non-refundable application fee
- Include the required Essay/Personal Statement
2. Two Letters of Recommendation
3. Official High School/Secondary School Transcripts
- For all submitted transcripts/documentation/credentials not in English, students must provide an official/certified/notarized and translated word-for-word translation along with the original documents. (See Transcripts for more information.)
4. If you have previously attended another college or university, submit an official university/college transcript evaluation by any NACES accredited credential evaluation service, such as World Education Services (WES). (See Transcripts for more information.)
5. TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE scores or proof of English Proficiency, if applicable
A resume or activity sheet (not required, but strongly recommended.)
After review of your application, the Office of Admissions reserves the right to request additional documentation and/or translation of materials in support of your application.
Official notification of an offer of admission can only be made by the Dean of Admissions, Assistant Dean of Admissions, or the Admissions Committee. A scanned copy of official LIM College letterhead will be sent via email within 4-6 weeks of receipt of the completed application. If you receive a notice that you find questionable, please contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office at +1-212-752-1530 ext. 289.