How To Apply
Applying to LIM College as an international student is simple, and we’re here to help. Here are the steps you’ll take in submitting your application. Questions? Contact us.
Submit the following to LIM College’s undergraduate admission office. We recommend that you apply as early as possible to allow enough time for your visa to be processed.
- The Application for Admission with a $40 non-refundable application fee (apply online or print a paper application)
- Two letters of recommendation
- The required essay
- Official High School/Secondary School transcripts
- For all submitted transcripts/documentation/credentials not in English, students must provide an official/certified/notarized and translated word-for-word translation along with the original documents (see Transcripts for more information)
- Official college transcript evaluation (if you have attended another college) by World Education Services (WES) (see Transcripts for more information)
- TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE scores or proof of English Proficiency, if applicable
- A resume or activity sheet (not required, but strongly recommended)
In addition, all students must complete an admission interview, either in person or over the phone. Contact us to schedule your interview.
After review of your application, the Office of Admissions reserves the right to request additional documentation and/or translation of materials in support of your application.
Official notification of an offer of admission can only be made by the Dean of Admissions, Assistant Dean of Admissions, or the Admissions Committee. A scanned copy of official LIM College letterhead will be sent via email within 4-6 weeks of receipt of the completed application.
A letter or email from a faculty member, student, or staff member outside the Undergraduate Admissions Office does not constitute an official offer of admission. Official notification will not be disseminated via email, social media, or telephone. If you receive a notice that you find questionable, please contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office at 1-212-752-1530.