Alumni and Giving
- Stephanie transferred into LIM College as a junior. She made the most of her two years here, completing internships at Michael Kors and bridal showroom JLM Couture, while taking courses to develop valuable skills for her career in fashion.
- Lauren plays a key role in launching new and innovative beauty products.
- Morgan interned in the fashion closet at Teen Vogue and in DKNY's merchandising department while she was a student at LIM College.
- CAD for Merchandising and Display Graphics were two LIM College courses that helped give Nicole the tools she needed to launch a career in visual merchandising.
- Alyssa loves representing her company at Market Week, where she has the opportunity to meet with buyers from all over the world.